Urban Meyer is "Unhinged"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That is what is being reported by several sources down here in F L A. From sources inside the locker room they claim.

Now I know news/media people like to grab people's attention... but damn... UNHINGED is not a word that I would use lightly.

I can't stand the sight of Meyer myself. Watching his miserable face on the sidelines Sunday during the jag game was pure joyful entertainment for me. But when I hear sources literally saying that he has now become UNHINGED... my mind starts wandering.

I mean fuck... has he really turned into Capt Arab? That's what I think of when I hear UNHINGED. LOL

So in the spirit of poking more fun at Meyer's pitiful performance on Sunday... Please give us your example(s) of people who are/were UNHINGED!!!

UNHINGED

Baaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Psycho_X

Legend
1631635920649.png

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
What was it that led to him to leave Florida so long ago? I feel like I remember rumors of a breakdown of some sort. Maybe he just burns too hot.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What was it that led to him to leave Florida so long ago? I feel like I remember rumors of a breakdown of some sort. Maybe he just burns too hot.

He always claims to have a medical issue that won't allow him to work... then he takes another job almost right away somewhere else and is miraculously healed of his ailment.

That's what he did at FL... and he's done that same thing elsewhere too.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
The people he hired before the season.. the Tebow thing... drafting Etienne... trading away good players for nothing... so many red flags that this guy is in over his head.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
After Aaron Hernandez left the FL Program, Meyer sadly said he 'would never have another Aaron Hernandez ... his idea of a perfect player'.

Meyer lamented that Charles Manson had bad hands, John Wayne-Gacy ran a slow forty and the Reverend Jim Jones just couldn't master the play-book.

Seriously, there has been a lot written, including the health issues mentioned by Selassie above but there's other stuff some of which was very critical of how Meyer ran the Program and what he allowed of his best players.

As you can tell, I am not a fan. I don't believe in "Winning at Any Cost".
I think Urban Meyer would bend the rules, break the rules, dismember and bury the rules if it would help him win.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I can’t stand Meyer. He came sleeping around PSU in Paternoster final days. He got to know players and recruits, then took the Ohio State job and tried to get the best PSU players to go with him and stole several recruits. The he goes on to set up Ryan Day with an elite program.

Besides that he’s sleepy as they get when it comes to college coaches. Banging accord, getting out of dumpster fires claiming health issues.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, if Meyer bolts for the Trojans, Jacksonville can always bring in Fisher.
It would now be impossible for 7-9 bullcrap
Maybe 7-9-1 or 7-10 but rest assured, 7-9 will never happen again!