UK based Rams podcast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Fellow Rams fans, I know there a number of Rams podcasts available for us to listen to these days but I wanted to make you aware of a new UK podcast.

You can find our website at larams.uk (also listed at the bottom of this webpage as a ROD Favourite), available across all major platforms on a weekly basis.

https://anchor.fm/s/da62018/podcast/rss

Be gentle with us as we're pretty new to this type of thing. Feedback is welcome though.

Los Angeles Rams UK (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1568886712340.png

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
FYI, I don’t know if others are experiencing this, but the link doesn’t for me (iPad). But going to your site did it.

Great podcast, boys. Well done!

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Fellow Rams fans, I know there a number of Rams podcasts available for us to listen to these days but I wanted to make you aware of a new UK podcast.

You can find our website at larams.uk (also listed at the bottom of this webpage as a ROD Favourite), available across all major platforms on a weekly basis.

https://anchor.fm/s/da62018/podcast/rss

Be gentle with us as we're pretty new to this type of thing. Feedback is welcome though.

Los Angeles Rams UK (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
Love the intro to the podcast! Haha Funny hearing some blokes with a accent as you do talking American and more specifically Rams football! You guys are informative and being yourselves instead of trying to act like an established podcasts or sports show which pisses me off. It’s genuine.

Love you guys, subscribed on Apple podcasts to you guys.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you ever need another voice to talk rams stuff you know where to find me

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
If you ever need another voice to talk rams stuff you know where to find me
This is certainly something we want to do as we move through the season.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not sure about some of these regional accents I must say........but good work nonetheless.

As an aside to this has any events been organised for when the Rams come to London this year do you know?

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
I'm not sure about some of these regional accents I must say........but good work nonetheless.

As an aside to this has any events been organised for when the Rams come to London this year do you know?

Yes indeed, we have Barrowboy and Banker confirmed as our official bar / pub but we have no confirmation of official activities as yet.

We'll be at the Barrowboy from about 2pm on the Saturday and then also meeting on the Sunday morning for Brunch before heading to the game. As long as the Jubliee Line is running we should be good for a direct train to Wembley.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know it well, thanks for letting me know and I’ll have to try and get along.