UFC 219

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Cris Cyborg meets Holly Holm.

I agree with Gilbert Melendez on ESPN that Holm has maybe the best chance due to how "styles make fights".

That said, I still think Cyborg wins. I also think it's gonna be a much better fight than some might think.

The rest of the card looks good, too.

fearsomefour

Legend
Cyborg should write a book about how to pass testing.
Oh right, MMA just picks and chooses with that.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cyborg should write a book about how to pass testing.
Oh right, MMA just picks and chooses with that.

I disagree.

Her husband is a real POS and I believe that he was giving her and using supplements like creams that were banned and not telling her.

She divorced him immediately for the violation of her trust. I don't fault someone for not seeing things when they are in love. We can't forget that these are people who live their lives. She's not the first woman to love a terrible person. Who among us hasn't done THAT?

If she were solely a function of the PEDs, then she wouldn't still be dominating, but she is.

She's the hardest working woman in MMA, although I think Holm is a close second.

As for testing, it's clear they test even their stars because look at Jon Jones. If ever there was a guy who they DON'T want testing positive, it's Jones...and yet, he seems to pop positive at every fight. I'm not judging him, clearly, he needs interventive, in-patient help in a major way.

And honestly, it would probably tickle Dana White to no end if she did pop positive because then he wouldn't have to deal with her anymore and that's a thing.

fearsomefour

Legend
riiight.
A new twist on the old tainted supplement.
She had more testosterone in her blood than a 16 year old boy.
But to each their own.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I disagree.

Her husband is a real POS and I believe that he was giving her and using supplements like creams that were banned and not telling her.

She divorced him immediately for the violation of her trust. I don't fault someone for not seeing things when they are in love. We can't forget that these are people who live their lives. She's not the first woman to love a terrible person. Who among us hasn't done THAT?

If she were solely a function of the PEDs, then she wouldn't still be dominating, but she is.

She's the hardest working woman in MMA, although I think Holm is a close second.

As for testing, it's clear they test even their stars because look at Jon Jones. If ever there was a guy who they DON'T want testing positive, it's Jones...and yet, he seems to pop positive at every fight. I'm not judging him, clearly, he needs interventive, in-patient help in a major way.

And honestly, it would probably tickle Dana White to no end if she did pop positive because then he wouldn't have to deal with her anymore and that's a thing.
Damn I loved Jon Jones back in the day! He was my absolute favorite. Too bad he can't stay clean now.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
riiight.
A new twist on the old tainted supplement.
She had more testosterone in her blood than a 16 year old boy.
But to each their own.

I'm not saying that she didn't. She acknowledged it.

I'm saying that she was given them because she trusted her POS husband. It would be more suspicious if we didn't know exactly how much of a POS her ex-husband is/was.

I'm saying that she in hindsight made the mistake of trusting him.

If she were solely a product of her supplements, then she would have been done.

If testing only happened to those who don't enrich Zuffa, then Jones would never test positive, ever.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
My daughter-in-law left on Christmas Day for Las Vegas. A four hour drive from N. Hollywood. She does the video editing for those fights.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'm not saying that she didn't. She acknowledged it.

I'm saying that she was given them because she trusted her POS husband. It would be more suspicious if we didn't know exactly how much of a POS her ex-husband is/was.

I'm saying that she in hindsight made the mistake of trusting him.

If she were solely a product of her supplements, then she would have been done.

If testing only happened to those who don't enrich Zuffa, then Jones would never test positive, ever.
It's cool.
I don't believe it but it's cool.
There is a reason Floyd has his contracts written up how they are. Exceptions all over in terms of blood draw.
People can certainly take stuff or be given stuff and not know it is illegal.
Maybe she is clean now. She just isent build like most chicks, even ones that are clean body builders for years. But, admittedly she isent like most chicks.
I am pissy tonight.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I disagree.

Thank you for this post, its a shame the truth isnt more well known.
I cant blame anyone for doubting the integrity of any MMA fighter, its akin to going to bat for a Tour De France cyclist...
So much truth in what you said, the good bad and ugly.
I think she destroys Holm, but we'll see
All I know is that Rousey is lucky she never fought Cyborg as she would have been exposed that much sooner
Yes, a great card.
Cant see spending the $70 to watch it though

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Thank you for this post, its a shame the truth isnt more well known.
I cant blame anyone for doubting the integrity of any MMA fighter, its akin to going to bat for a Tour De France cyclist...
So much truth in what you said, the good bad and ugly.
I think she destroys Holm, but we'll see
All I know is that Rousey is lucky she never fought Cyborg as she would have been exposed that much sooner
Yes, a great card.
Cant see spending the $70 to watch it though

My son and I (he's two stripes into his BJJ blue belt and I'm about to go back in the new year...FINALLY) have made a tradition to going to the neighborhood Beefs restaurant as they are a no cover restaurant.

So whenever there's a good card on, we head over, I bring my seat cushion and we watch the full card and some of the undercard.

I think my oldest daughter is gonna be there this Saturday as well. So all I have to spend is food/drink and it's not bad.

Rousey is lucky she never fought Cyborg. Cyborg wouldn't have caught her with a kick. The beatdown would have been much, much more severe and... personal. It likely would have been the kind of demolition that you don't recover from.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Don’t you need to download stuff to watch them?
Nope. Some of them have ad overlays on them, which means you'll get random pop-ups when you click on them, but if you have good ad-blockers it's not so bad. There are acestreams posted from time to time with which you'll need an acestream player, but I wouldn't bother with that right away. As is always the case, there's a slight risk, but Reddit does a pretty good job of monitoring the links that appear in their feeds. If I find a good one (link), I'll post it here.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope. Some of them have ad overlays on them, which means you'll get random pop-ups when you click on them, but if you have good ad-blockers it's not so bad. There are acestreams posted from time to time with which you'll need an acestream player, but I wouldn't bother with that right away. As is always the case, there's a slight risk, but Reddit does a pretty good job of monitoring the links that appear in their feeds. If I find a good one (link), I'll post it here.
You are awesome.
I have a work laptop that lets me on most websites but doesnt allow any downloads.
Will def try any link

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
26167454_10101961168883814_1004890261267640333_n.jpg

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Holly Holm is a warrior and who expected Cyborg to be a defensive, technical counter striker?

Oh, and Ngannou is gonna WRECK Heavyweight Champ Stipe Miocic on January 20th.

You know, like he nearly decapitated Overeem

maxresdefault.jpg