UCLA vs Fresno St

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Wondering if anyone else saw the performance of QB Jake Haener for Fresno St tonight? They drove down the field with only 50 seconds left to score a go ahead TD with 10 seconds to play. He threw for 455 yards in addition to getting injured on the second to last drive in which he took a shot to the hip but kept playing and threw a previous go ahead TD with 3:00 to play. The guy can make all of the throws despite being only 6'1". I'm not sure I have ever seen a performance like this in College football before.
As a Bruin fan, I an devastated by the loss. But, I have to say it was of the best college FB games I have ever seen.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Wondering if anyone else saw the performance of QB Jake Haener for Fresno St tonight? They drove down the field with only 50 seconds left to score a go ahead TD with 10 seconds to play. He threw for 455 yards in addition to getting injured on the second to last drive in which he took a shot to the hip but kept playing and threw a previous go ahead TD with 3:00 to play. The guy can make all of the throws despite being only 6'1". I'm not sure I have ever seen a performance like this in College football before.
As a Bruin fan, I an devastated by the loss. But, I have to say it was of the best college FB games I have ever seen.
Amazing game Fresno St is almost always good, disappointed for the Bruins

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Wish I had seen it

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Born and raised in Fresno. Live about an hour north of Fresno now. The Bulldogs have always been my favorite college team. But lately I haven't been into college football so I forget to tune in. They're usually on the local channels when they play.

I used to attend a lot of games back then. I can remember coach Jim Sweeney and his son Kevin quarterbacking in the 80's. Pat Hill and the "Anyone, any time, any place" Mantra. They've had some good teams over the decades.

The basketball team had its moments too. Lost to Patrick Ewing and Georgetown in the Sweet 16. The baseball team won a NCAA championship when they were called "Underdogs to Wonder Dogs". The softball team won a championship too.