UCLA football gets unbelievable win!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I rarely get to cheer for my birth team (I was born at UCLA Medical Center when my mom was a student there), but tonight is different.

This one was a HUMDINGER!!! Check it out. (and no, I don't think the Bruins are world beaters or anything... just that this game was super entertaining!!!)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I fell asleep watching this game. It was on late here in the East.

PS shouldn't this go in the Draft/College football forum

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I fell asleep watching this game. It was on late here in the East.

PS shouldn't this go in the Draft/College football forum
Methinks you are correct.
This game was out of control. WSU QB throws 9 TD passes and 570 yards in a loss.
UCLA comes back down 49-17 in 2nd half.
Pure craziness

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s funny because UCLA was down big when I tuned in. I was thinking how Chip Kelly must have missed coaching at Oregon. Then this happened. I wish I had watched the game now. Wow! Epic game.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
UCLA QB threw the ball about 70 yards in the air at the end of the first half in a Hail Mary attempt. Ball actually was caught by a UCLA WR who was stopped an inch from the goal line.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
That was a crazy game! I watched the highlights. That would have been a fun one to attend. Imagine all the people that left to go get sushi when UCLA was getting "blown out".