Tyler Huntley Being Released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

muggmeister

Rookie
Just saw Browns will be releasing Huntley. Not sure how the Rams view him but he has actually played meaningful regular season games with some success. He would have to be an upgrade over Bennett wouldn't he?

WestCoastRam

Legend
At this point, bringing in a QB who doesn't know the offensive system feels like a bigger mistake.

I'm no Bennet fan but he was playing in preseason with no game planning. I can live with him as a backup for just 2 games.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'd rather go for recently released Jaren Hall. Was lights out in preseason and I liked him over Bennett in the draft. Also, he's in a Rams like system already.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd rather go for recently released Jaren Hall. Was lights out in preseason and I liked him over Bennett in the draft. Also, he's in a Rams like system already.
Jaren Hall was my choice for a developmental quarterback in 2023. Come 2024, everything that has happened with Bennett has done nothing to change my mind.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Wolford got cut and the Bucs signed someone else for QB3.

IF the Rams were going to make a panic 2-week QB replacement, on the eve of the start of the season, which I do NOT think they should do, Wolford would seem to make more sense than a totally new QB.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Wolford got cut and the Bucs signed someone else for QB3.

IF the Rams were going to make a panic 2-week QB replacement, on the eve of the start of the season, which I do NOT think they should do, Wolford would seem to make more sense than a totally new QB.
Baffles me to why we kept 2 QBs ie. Wolford, Perkins, who were mediocre at best for that long if there wasn’t a plan to develop them. Right now the way I see it Stafford goes down this season goes down. Rams need to truly invest wisely on the next future field general.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
At this point, bringing in a QB who doesn't know the offensive system feels like a bigger mistake.

I'm no Bennet fan but he was playing in preseason with no game planning. I can live with him as a backup for just 2 games.
Exactly, If they did grab him it wouldn't be to backup Stafford in weeks 1 & 2. I think the QB room is set for the season barring unforeseen circumstances.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I liked him coming out too. And yeah him speaking our offense means he would be a fit if they want a change.

Have a feeling they're gonna stick with Bennett but never know.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I liked him coming out too. And yeah him speaking our offense means he would be a fit if they want a change.

YES WE KNOW -Mcvay & Snead said so much. WTF people ?

Jimmy G knows the offense is staying with The Rams as well.
I guess some around here don’t follow or listen to the preseason games.

The Rams are pretty transparent,as well as keeping things in house.I get there is a fine line,but not with The Rams QB situation.They also said so about the EJ53,being able to replace him vs. say a QB.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he clears waivers... grab him. I'm sorry... Bennett just does not look any good to me.

Sorry to quote myself but I forgot it's only for 2 games. I always liked Huntley, however.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

For this season they will for sure.
I had thought Bennett would go to PS once Garopplo was off suspension but I dont even think that will happen now since they changed the "emergency" QB situation.
I sure wish things were different but it sure looks like its 1 year of JG at QB2, then its Bennett's job to lose next year