Two words: drunk boating

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Is this really a crime? Oh yeah! Had a friend arrested once for being drunk in his row boat while out fishing. The following pic is not, I repeat, is not of Kevin Kolb...not yet anyways. (Go easy on me guys, I'm scratching for anything to post here today).

6o2bkh.jpg

-------------------------------------------
Report: Kevin Kolb arrested for drunk boating
Posted by Mike Florio on June 30, 2014

kolb-e1339697146223.jpg
AP

Former (for now, possibly forever) NFL quarterback Kevin Kolb is back in the news, but not for good reasons.

According to 956Sports.com,Kolb was arrested Saturday in Willacy County, Texas on charges of boating while intoxicated. Booked at 2:44 a.m. on Sunday morning, he was released nearly 11 hours later.

(It would be eery if Kolb had a brother named Yaqub.)

A second-round pick in 2007, Kolb succeeded Donovan McNabb as the 2010 starter in Philly before a Week One concussion opened the door for Mike Vick to claim the job. The following year, Kolb was traded to Arizona, promptly signing a big-money deal. Two years, roughly $20 million and more injuries later, the Cardinals bailed on Kolb.

He signed with the Bills, suffered his latest concussion in the preseason, and eventually was released.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm sorry, drunk boating I get, but drunk row boating?!?

Where was this?

Late 70's at Sandy Wool Lake in Milpitas, CA. We had an apartment right near there and used to go fishing sometimes after work. Our second floor apartment faced Great America and we'd sit out there at night on the porch and watch the fireworks while getting blitzed. Just don't do it in a row boat.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Late 70's at Sandy Wool Lake in Milpitas, CA. We had an apartment right near there and used to go fishing sometimes after work. Our second floor apartment faced Great America and we'd sit out there at night on the porch and watch the fireworks while getting blitzed. Just don't do it in a row boat.

LOL, I KNEW it was east or west coast. My god.

Sounds nice though.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL, I KNEW it was east or west coast. My god.

Sounds nice though.

Actually Milpitas in those days was such an ugly wasteland that it was commonly referred to as Smellpitas. My friend and I worked in Sunnyvale and settled in Milpitas because the rent there was cheap. One day we took a drive into the hills and came upon this beautiful, hidden lake. It was like finding a diamond in a giant pile of turds.

iqe92t.jpg

In the apartment below us lived an ever changing group of old dudes that had nightly loud parties and played awesome old blues, soul, and r&b tunes at all hours. Sleep was not an option in those days and neither was complaining because the old dudes carried knives. Looking back on it now the only thing that comes to mind is, what the hell was I thinking?