TV Map for week 17

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://506sports.com/

Not a good week for national coverage. We're the yellow, Carolina @Atlanta is the red, Arizona @Seattle is the green and Blue is Saints vs Tampa. We also get Joe Davis and Brady Quinn.

17-FOX-L.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Atlanta's the game to watch, so it's good they got the most broadcast area. Gonna probably be switching to that one here and there on Sunday, as I think it's going to be close.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Atlanta's the game to watch, so it's good they got the most broadcast area. Gonna probably be switching to that one here and there on Sunday, as I think it's going to be close.
I'll be flipping to that game but I can't not have the Rams game on TV.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another day in front of the laptop, squinting at a bad feed.....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be flipping to that game but I can't not have the Rams game on TV.

I'm going to tape the Atlanta game, just in case we end up drawing them. I think there's a good chance they get in to the playoffs, and I also think there's a good chance the Rams beat the 9ers even without their starters playing the entire game.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
>>I also think there's a good chance the Rams beat the 9ers even without their starters playing the entire game.<<

You do? Really? I don't think there's a ghost of a chance the Rams win Sunday. I hate the Niners but they've been a tough out all season and with their QB, I just don't see it. Isn't Donald out as well and Tree? Do you suppose the remaining starters on the team are going to put it all on the line at this point?......for what?

Nope, it's 11-5, I suspect.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
According to my Comcast guide the Bay Area will be getting both CBS and Fox early games, and all late games will be @ 1:25 PST. The league has scheduled home games for both LA teams this weekend; against both Bay Area teams. They won't be able to do that once they're sharing the same stadium. No Sunday night game.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://506sports.com/

Not a good week for national coverage. We're the yellow, Carolina @Atlanta is the red, Arizona @Seattle is the green and Blue is Saints vs Tampa. We also get Joe Davis and Brady Quinn.

17-FOX-L.png
Everybody's heard enough about the 9'ers new quarterback anyway. No reason for the whole nation to be blowing chunks, it's getting bad up here.

Tano

Legend
Another day in front of the laptop, squinting at a bad feed.....
I have connected my computer to a 65 inch smart screen tv.

My wife comes into the room and says I didn't know the Rams were on TV.

That's how good the picture has been this year with my streaming.

Only a few occasional refreshes and other stuff I have to deal with from time to time.

Sometimes I go the entire game with no hangups. It's been a good streaming year for me.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Wow, we get Joe Davis and Brady Quinn. Guess Fox feels this game is completely irrelevant since we are sitting so many starters. Oh well, I can watch the feed and listen to the Rams announcers on Sirius/XM.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'm going to tape the Atlanta game, just in case we end up drawing them. I think there's a good chance they get in to the playoffs, and I also think there's a good chance the Rams beat the 9ers even without their starters playing the entire game.

Tape??? :cool:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow, we get Joe Davis and Brady Quinn. Guess Fox feels this game is completely irrelevant since we are sitting so many starters. Oh well, I can watch the feed and listen to the Rams announcers on Sirius/XM.
While Davis may not be a household name he's a good young announcer who did an excellent job last year taking over for Vin Scully doing Dodger games. Don't know how Quinn is but Davis is top notch.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You got me lol, showin my age. Gonna record it, since I'm going to be watching our 2nd stringers vs SF, but I think Atlanta will win and that they'll be our matchup.