Troy Reeder

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hard to believe there isn’t a better option than him.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
He needs to be terminated literally horrible.

But I blame mcvay and Snead they got of our only coverage I'll and don't believe in drafting them.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Reeder has been bad since he came into the league. I don't even know how he is a starter let alone on the team. He is ALWAYS making tackles on his back and getting drug for yac. He reminds me of JL55

Ellard80

Legend
he knocked the shit out of dillon once...

he is a good run defender but below average in coverage.

they should just blitz him...

TexasRam

Legend
I love how Morris's scheme has Rapp and Reeder covering over the middle on critical plays.

WR's so wide open even Rodgers can't believe his eyes.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
he knocked the shit out of dillon once...

he is a good run defender but below average in coverage.

they should just blitz him...
He is not a good run defender... Unless you mean he gets in the way of the running back. Lol... He is just weak at the point of contact. I consistently see him on his back and giving up yac. He did have that big tackle for a loss but you do understand that almost never happens for him don't you?

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
The Rams don't believe in the inside linebacker position and it shows!

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Lol I'm watching ESPN and they showed Reeder wiffing on 2 open field tackles. Smh

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I love how Morris's scheme has Rapp and Reeder covering over the middle on critical plays.

WR's so wide open even Rodgers can't believe his eyes.
I love how Morris was given those guys as starters and expected to “scheme them” better.

Ric Flair

Rookie
Name
Spanky
Yup, reeder is garbage. It’s almost as comical as that “kupped” guy continuing to defend Morris. Are they related or something?

This just in: The defense just gave up another 10 minute, 20 play drive for a touchdown. And yes, CB’s we’re playing 10-12 yards off the WR on crucial 3rd and 5 plays.

Morris and his scheme are genius. (Blue Font).

WOoOooOoOo

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Yup, reeder is garbage. It’s almost as comical as that “kupped” guy continuing to defend Morris. Are they related or something?

This just in: The defense just gave up another 10 minute, 20 play drive for a touchdown. And yes, CB’s we’re playing 10-12 yards off the WR on crucial 3rd and 5 plays.

Morris and his scheme are genius. (Blue Font).

WOoOooOoOo
That Staley genius got run over worse by the Packers in the playoffs.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Reeder has been bad since he came into the league. I don't even know how he is a starter let alone on the team. He is ALWAYS making tackles on his back and getting drug for yac. He reminds me of JL55
JL55 didn't miss so many tackles.
I love how Morris was given those guys as starters and expected to “scheme them” better.
Morris had an entire offseason to go after new starters if he wanted something different. The excuses are bullshit. Morris should be hiding Reeder. Instead, he's leaving the guy in coverage on people like Davante Adams.

Ric Flair

Rookie
Name
Spanky
That Staley genius got run over worse by the Packers in the playoffs.
Hopefully another team hires Morris for their head coach vacancy. What are the odds of that happening after the last 3 games? Put a number on your confidence in him.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i swear it takes him about two seconds to move after the receiver (wr/rb/te) has made a cut. by the time he moves the receiver already has the ball and running away.

when frank gore makes you look slow you know there is a problem there. i can't believe they didn't go after anyone after witnessing the jets game last season.

TexasRam

Legend
He is expected to. That is what his job literally is. Including watching film and making adjustments. There is not one person on the planet that thinks Rapp should be covering Debo Samuel over the middle on a critical third down and then proceed to do use the same scheme and personell the next game vs the Packers. Its pathetic. There are numerous personell and packages that could be used. Not to mention playing soft coverage on third and 4 on the edge for an easy first down. Not to mention letting Adams run a vertical route while Ramsey is playing underneath zone coverage covering no body. It's asinine and you know it.

Morris is a "motivator" (aka non measurable skill) not an Xs and 0s guy. It shows.

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Reeder was ass last night and that’s coming from someone who like him …but I don’t really know what y’all expect from an undrafted free agent rookie … it’s kinda what happens when you don’t value the MLB spot give away all the draft picks and take teeny gadget Brittle WR with your second round picks

Tano

Legend
Rapp needs to be within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage and help Reeder out if they continue to have Reeder in the game.

Right now, they usually only 5 maybe 6 players near the line of scrimmage and everyone else playing deep.

It is pathetic the scheme we are using right now.