Tron's Week 4 Power Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" Have another Drink, It will clear your Head, works for me every time! Now I'll go read your Rankings!!":thinking::mrburnsevil:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Great stuff Tron. But the shit chickens? Really? I suppose they took care of business against the whiners, but who hasn't.... oh wait. Still, I do believe they are regressing and Petey's rah rah crap is growing stale as usual.

Regardless, always entertaining. Thanks for doing these - hammered out of your skull or not.:D

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great stuff Tron. But the crap chickens? Really? I suppose they took care of business against the whiners, but who hasn't.... oh wait. Still, I do believe they are regressing and Petey's rah rah crap is growing stale as usual.

Regardless, always entertaining. Thanks for doing these - hammered out of your skull or not.:D
I want to lower then but didnt know who to put in front of them. Who would you put in front of them? Still think they are dangerous until proven otherwise