Trey Watts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PaRam24

UDFA
After his performance tonight and with Pead going down, is Watts a lock to make the team? He looked awful jumpy on some runs, but also showed good vision and the ability to find the opening. Also showed some explosiveness, and could possibly contribute on special teams. With our stacked backfield though is there a spot for him?

reggae

After his performance tonight and with Pead going down, is Watts a lock to make the team? He looked awful jumpy on some runs, but also showed good vision and the ability to find the opening. Also showed some explosiveness, and could possibly contribute on special teams. With our stacked backfield though is there a spot for him?
nope. Trade bait at best

Slappy967

Starter
5 rbs seems excessive to me but I also am not used to having the Rams be in a spot to get best player available in the draft either. Watts would seem more of a longshot as far as spots go. Does anyone know if he contributes on s/t?

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
With Bradford possibly missing a few starts, the Rams may be more likely to begin the season with 3 QBs. There goes Peads roster spot. Seems unlikely Watts will make the 53. Probably makes the PS.

Slappy967

Starter
Better question is would Watts make it through waivers? I like his vision on the field as it seems like he makes good decision in traffic.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Chance you may have to take. Keeping Watts may mean cutting Reid, Sam, Westbrooks, Pettis, Givens etc. Hard decisions.

bskrilla

Starter
Better question is would Watts make it through waivers? I like his vision on the field as it seems like he makes good decision in traffic.

After tonight's game I'm not sure he makes it to the PS. It's a nice problem to have though.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Why wouldn't one cut Reynolds? Just asking.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Why wouldn't one cut Reynolds? Just asking.

ST ace, and doubt 4th RB sees much action behind the starting 3 on drives. I say this even though I like Watts a lot. Really hope he makes the roster somehow.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Reynolds is an active contributor on special teams and our staff likes that.

So was Pead. Pead and Watts pretty much the same size. I think Watts could play ST. Watts also brings more to the table than Reynolds.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
ST ace, and doubt 4th RB sees much action behind the starting 3 on drives. I say this even though I like Watts a lot. Really hope he makes the roster somehow.

Pead was very active on ST too. Him and Watts close to same size and just as quick. Watts has more upside than Reynolds.

Slappy967

Starter
Yea but Pead and Reynolds didnt do the same things on special teams as Pead was a return man.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Pead was very active on ST too. Him and Watts close to same size and just as quick. Watts has more upside than Reynolds.

Yea,pead was a ST ace, like reynolds, and both didnt get much snaps on offense. Watts has more upside i agree he already is a better back , but ST will be key for a 4th rb.

Slappy967

Starter
I think Reynolds gives you experience, hustle and tackling ability. Pead will be replaced by Givens or Greg Reid on kick returns. Unless they decide to kill Austin Pettis by putting him back there again :)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah. These are problems were not use to having.
I'm curious to see how this plays out.