TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Assistant Head Coach Dav

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Assistant Head Coach Dave McGinnis, Offensive Coordinator Brian Schottenheimer, RB Steven Jackson, 12-13-12

Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – December 13, 2012

(On being teammates with Vikings Head Coach Leslie Frazier)
“Yes, we were rookies together in ’81. That was obviously a long time ago. He was a great teammate. He was an undrafted free agent and made the club. We made the team together. We were there together for five years.”

(On if he saw that Frazier had what it took to be a head coach while they were teammates)
“As a player, yes, absolutely. He’s very smart, well-spoken, communicates well, understands big picture. He’s very patient. I’m just really happy that he got an opportunity there and then obviously happy for his success so far this year.”

(On what he’s working on in practice to help the offense score more points)
“Well what I talked about…my response was to a question regarding the game, and I stated the obvious in that the defense played well, the special teams played well, the offense had two drives and struggled throughout the first half. Obviously, we’re doing everything we possibly can to try to get the ball in the end zone. We’ve played some very good defenses as of late and you know it’s just one of those things. Hope that maybe it’ll follow the course of our turnovers to where we went six weeks without a turnover, then all of a sudden they came it bunches. We’re hoping that perhaps the touchdowns will come in bunches here soon.”

full transcripts: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 3164520631