Trade Up Draft Scenario

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
We got to do what it takes to get Jared Verse. I utilized a 2025 2nd round pick to make it happen.

This draft is slanted toward "unteachable" skills.

I borrowed heavily from others on the board when it came to some of the later round picks.

Let me know what you think!

Mock Draft 2024 2.jpg

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Love the draft, although some player availability where you have them is questionable. Still, that applies to any mock.

Of more concern is the first trade- it would take more than a comp third to move from 19 to 8, but the Jets giving us a third to move up two places is reasonable enough.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah we don't need to trade up, he or one of the other good edges, wr or cb will drop to us. All three are a need and the other two spots can be addressed later in the draft and we'll be better off that way.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Love the draft, although some player availability where you have them is questionable. Still, that applies to any mock.

Of more concern is the first trade- it would take more than a comp third to move from 19 to 8, but the Jets giving us a third to move up two places is reasonable enough.

The trade also included a 2025 2nd rounder. It doesnt say that in the graphic but I did mention it in the brief commentary. Appreciate that you love the draft! I would be over the moon. :D

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Nah we don't need to trade up, he or one of the other good edges, wr or cb will drop to us. All three are a need and the other two spots can be addressed later in the draft and we'll be better off that way.

I dont know... I think we the retirement of AD we need an impact defensive player like Verse. And I think he goes before 19. Maybe we would only need to move up a few spots to get him, but I think we will need to move up. Anyway, thanks for looking at it!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dont know... I think we the retirement of AD we need an impact defensive player like Verse. And I think he goes before 19. Maybe we would only need to move up a few spots to get him, but I think we will need to move up. Anyway, thanks for looking at it!
I think Turner, Latu if his medical check our one of the top cb along with a 2nd round edge also make our defense better. That's not to mention vhop Robinson or a few others that likely go between our 1st and 2nd round pick.

Add to that we as fans along with the do called media experts have no clue how the draft will go. Keep in mind these experts consider it a great mock if they get half the first round correct.

Bad teams over react and panic on draft day. Good teams let him come to them. Let McSnead cook imo

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We got to do what it takes to get Jared Verse. I utilized a 2025 2nd round pick to make it happen.

This draft is slanted toward "unteachable" skills.

I borrowed heavily from others on the board when it came to some of the later round picks.

Let me know what you think!

View attachment 64893
Is it likely the Rams would trade up to 8 and then back to 10? Why not just trade up to ten?

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Is it likely the Rams would trade up to 8 and then back to 10? Why not just trade up to ten?
I traded with Atlanta because of our connections and then the Jets offered a trade I couldnt refuse. And yes, we dont have to go that high for Verse, but I dont want to lose him.

If we get Verse the rest of the draft is just icing on the cake... IMO.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I think Turner, Latu if his medical check our one of the top cb along with a 2nd round edge also make our defense better. That's not to mention vhop Robinson or a few others that likely go between our 1st and 2nd round pick.

Add to that we as fans along with the do called media experts have no clue how the draft will go. Keep in mind these experts consider it a great mock if they get half the first round correct.

Bad teams over react and panic on draft day. Good teams let him come to them. Let McSnead cook imo

I like Verse better than Turner. Latu, with is medical history, doesnt make sense.

Agree on letting McSnead cook!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Verse better than Turner. Latu, with is medical history, doesnt make sense.

Agree on letting McSnead cook!
I agree I don't want to touch Latu at all. Here's a no trade mock I just did first no trades I think fairly realistic ratings though that's always subject to changes or opinions. First 4 picks could start right away. Wright easily a #2 with KW. Casey ILB2 next to Jones. Vaki if he doesn't start is a ST demon from day 1. Nugent is the backup center and has guard flexibility potentially. Last 3 all special teams including Richardson return potential though he never did it but you can sub out somebody who you like that did whether he's a CB or WR. After Abrams-Draine and Williams the CB roster could be in flux and somebody could be traded if we draft 2 CB.

1711058502755.png

Memphis Ram

Legend
Upon further review, while I still wouldn't want to use future selections to move up, methinks Quinyon Mitchell might be worth trading up for if they think he can be a so-called shut down CB.