Trade Idea for Day 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ltrautman

MIZ
I think Snisher should try to trade one of our 2016 2nd rounders and this years 4 to jump back up into the second round (no spot in-particular but will have to be top half).

Traded Pick- AJ Cann
41- Dorial Green Beckham
72- Donovan Smith

I think a move like this could be huge for us and Fisher could be on the hot seat if we dont make the playoffs this year. DGB and a fixed line along with Todd Gurley would transform our offense.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I would like it but I think it would take more than that for a team to give up there 2nd this year.

Ltrautman

MIZ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would like it but I think it would take more than that for a team to give up there 2nd this year.
I agree but I think we should pay it but make sure to not go overbaord. This haul of players from this draft and then the signing of a couple FA OLineman would really make us a scary team

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Personally, I'd take TJ Clemmings with the traded pick, AJ Cann with our pick, and La'El Collins with our 3rd rounder (It is worth the risk in my eyes).

Then our OL is elite. We can still sign Barksdale or Blalock to let these guys develop if we wanted to.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I think Snisher should try to trade one of our 2016 2nd rounders and this years 4 to jump back up into the second round (no spot in-particular but will have to be top half).

Traded Pick- AJ Cann
41- Dorial Green Beckham
72- Donovan Smith

I think a move like this could be huge for us and Fisher could be on the hot seat if we dont make the playoffs this year. DGB and a fixed line along with Todd Gurley would transform our offense.

I think it's funny that so many people think fish is on a hot seat

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2015/4/23/8484813/nfl-com-jeff-fisher-is-untouchable

I think this is Alot more accurate

Ltrautman

MIZ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Personally, I'd take TJ Clemmings with the traded pick, AJ Cann with our pick, and La'El Collins with our 3rd rounder (It is worth the risk in my eyes).

Then our OL is elite.
I think Collins is worth the risk too but I think he goes undrafted UNLESS his name is completely cleared of this situation before the draft ends. If his name is cleared we need to pounce on him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If you trade a pick from next years draft it counts as being a round lower this year. So next years second is equal to this years third. Personally I wouldn't do it. This draft is weak. I'd rather just keep that pick for what is most likely a stronger draft next year.

V3

Hall of Fame
Next year's draft should be much better than this year. I don't think I'd do that.

DLux27

Rookie
I would if it means we get DGB in the 2nd along with Cann or Marpet then Lael Collins in the 3rd.

Memphis Ram

Legend
According to the trade chart, that wouldn't get the Rams back into the 2nd round. Well at least not without a gun and some compromising pictures of the trading partners GM.:p

To get back into the 2nd round the Rams would have to deal next year's 1st round choice or both of next year's 2nd round selections along with that 4th round choice which would be a MAJOR mistake of epic proportions.

ausmurp

Starter
Remember, we have an extra 2nd next year to add to that trade. Next yrs extra 2nd from Eagles, this yrs 3rd, maybe this yrs 4th, for another 2nd this yr.

The 3rd and 4th rd pick hit rate (drafting a viable starter) is not good for our Rams. Not at all...

This draft is not weak, there are a LOT of day one starters in the 2nd rd. We would be smart to get 2 of them. These guys are still available and one will fall to us. If we can get another top 10 2nd rd pick we could have 2:

Randy Gregory
DGB
Jaelin Strong
Jaelin Collins
Eric Kendricks
TJ Clemmings
AJ Cann
Laell Collins

I'm all for 2 OLers lets get TJ Clemmings and AJ Cann. Laell Collins is not a suspect, he is being questioned bc his ex gf was killed. Think about it, if any of your ex gfs from last 4 or 5 yrs even were murdered the police would want to question you as you were intimate with that person. They are just doing the same with Collins and stated he is not a suspect. I don't get why this hurts his draft status at all. This would literally happen to any person in the USA who dated someone in last few yrs who was murdered. I would love to get TJ Clemmings and Laell Collins, 2 players with first rd talent.