OLD THREAD-Trade (speculation) Matt Stafford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
2 things.

1. I keep thinking this thread is titled "Trade for Saffold?" and every time I think, hell yeah get Saffold back! Every time I'm disappointed.

2. @jrry32 you'll never convince me McVay is smarter than Jim Bob Footer!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Stafford is a decent QB....

for your fantasy team.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That may have been what Dan Orlovsky tweeted about and deleted

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stafford would be a HUGE upgrade on Goff. Totally different levels of QB play.
200_d.gif

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Not really. Jerry explained it better than I could.
Stafford might be a little better, possibly a little worse. Either way, not worth giving up picks and dealing with the cap implications of trying to deal Goff. Also, good luck getting any leverage if he isn't traded before adding another QB.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stafford might be a little better, possibly a little worse. Either way, not worth giving up picks and dealing with the cap implications of trying to deal Goff. Also, good luck getting any leverage if he isn't traded before adding another QB.
Damn. Good points.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I like Stafford I think he is really good and never gotten the benefits of having all of it roll at once but I'd rather he go to the niners. If we get Stafford and the niners get Watson I will cry.
And if mcvay is all about the mobility then he must really hate Goff all the sudden. Last I checked Stafford very good but still not a creator. So it's a big contradiction if that's true.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let the 9ers overpay for Stafford. No way I give those clowns a ton of draft capital for that dude. I'm actually worried now that we're gonna pull this off.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
i think if goff will go to that camp that the qb guru puts on and we bring in some competition(not stafford he cost to much) i think goff will be fine.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Let the 9ers overpay for Stafford. No way I give those clowns a ton of draft capital for that dude. I'm actually worried now that we're gonna pull this off.

Let your biggest rival improve their only glaring weakness is a bold strategy I must say haha. Idk man I think Stafford is significantly better then Jimmy G or Goff, but I guess we may agree to disagree.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
The rams/lions leaking this to up the price but also have the whiners commit get Stafford and keep Watson away. Man this becoming an obsession lolol I hope it's resolved soon. Geezez