Top 10 Hits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I bring back McLeod for his INT vs Tampa and THAT hit! He is still learning the game and William's scheme. I seriously doubt there is a FS in the draft that can come in and play better than McLeod would in 2015.

A55VA6

Legend
I bring back McLeod for his INT vs Tampa and THAT hit! He is still learning the game and William's scheme. I seriously doubt there is a FS in the draft that can come in and play better than McLeod would in 2015.
I definitely hope McLeod is back. I liked alot of what he did last year. He may not be a great Safety, but he's good enough to be worthy of a spot on this team for sure.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I like the referee throwing his cap on Sanders as the poor guy's lying there in pain.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Finesse to Physical in a few short years....gotta love it!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Good stuff. I'd forgotten about that Ogletree hit.
I like that angle on the McCleod hit on Sanders...you can see Manning get drilled too as he releases the pass.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Joyner made that highlight reel 2x and he didnt play a lot.

I think we are sleeping on this guy right now. He's going to be a good player.

You can't teach the motor that guy has.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
That McCleod hit on Sanders is the biggest hit I've ever seen period.. Let alone last season.

I actually re watched the full game last night just to remind me of happier times and I forgot how Brutal it actually was in full speed. He just annihilates him. Rocked.
I'm seriously excited about our secondary next season. All our safeties can hit people out of games

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I definitely hope McLeod is back. I liked alot of what he did last year. He may not be a great Safety, but he's good enough to be worthy of a spot on this team for sure.

I will admit two years ago I was not sold on him but he really came into his own this year. Although he still struggles in coverage at times.

jjab360

Legend
Our secondary definitely knows how to lay the wood, those were the type of hits we haven't seen a Rams D make in a long time.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
We we're one botched play away from shutting out the best offense in football (or one of anyway)
Would have been sick. I'm sure you enjoyed every second of it too. I'm guessing you watched it with a few Denver fans? Lol but yeah, Denver hasn't been shutout since the 90's. So it actually would have been pretty historical.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Could you include a direct link please as my iPad can't play your repost. Thanks

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

There may not be a free safety in the draft who can start immediately. But we already have one on this team. His name is Lamarcus Joyner.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn you double posts.

Na, this one I watched at home. You know, just in case I broke something ;)

Didn't even occur to me at the time what kind of record we would of broken. That would of been pretty cool.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Na, this one I watched at home. You know, just in case I broke something ;)

Didn't even occur to me at the time what kind of record we would of broken. That would of been pretty cool.
Haha I'm honestly suprised most Rams fans have TVs. You'd think they would all be smashed by now from all the losing. But yeah it would have been awesome.