Too funny not to share

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That is some sad shit.

Dude must not enjoy his life to be such a hater.

nighttrain

Legend
Sum1BTRthnU said:
http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=985873

In other news...if your aunt had dick and balls she'd be your uncle!
it wouldnt be funny under any circumstances, but it isnt even close to where Sam is at
<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/quarterbackRating/league/nfc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/playe ... league/nfc</a>

train

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You'd be surprised how many variants of that I saw yesterday from people that have never been too complimentary of the QB.

I give him criticism and praise based on his play. Some others? They give him nothing but criticism and look to remove any credit he should be given.

When it was pointed out that Bradford was among the elites in the league this year in terms of TDs AND INTs...the response was that his TD numbers are inflated by the lack of rushing TDs because we pass so much in the red-zone(because our red-zone running game has been non-existent aside from Zac Stacy) and his INTs are low because he's Captain Checkdown.

I then responded that the lack of running game should make his TD numbers more impressive and that his completion% and YPA are deflated from all the red-zone passing(along the same line of logic) and all the drops by the WRs.

The point was promptly ignored. Gotta love illogical people.

Glad this board exists, thank you, X. It's nice to not have to be the one to defend Bradford every week.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
jrry32 said:
You'd be surprised how many variants of that I saw yesterday from people that have never been too complimentary of the QB.

I give him criticism and praise based on his play. Some others? They give him nothing but criticism and look to remove any credit he should be given.

When it was pointed out that Bradford was among the elites in the league this year in terms of TDs AND INTs...the response was that his TD numbers are inflated by the lack of rushing TDs because we pass so much in the red-zone(because our red-zone running game has been non-existent aside from Zac Stacy) and his INTs are low because he's Captain Checkdown.

I then responded that the lack of running game should make his TD numbers more impressive and that his completion% and YPA are deflated from all the red-zone passing(along the same line of logic) and all the drops by the WRs.

The point was promptly ignored. Gotta love illogical people.

Glad this board exists, thank you, X. It's nice to not have to be the one to defend Bradford every week.

As far as his "inflated" red zone TD stat to me with the other team knowing we are going to throw in the red zone and still not stopping Sam is all the more impressive imho

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Gotta love the hypocrisy of the board, last year stats like yards, completions and avg didn't count because he wasn't getting touch downs or putting up points, now he's putting up points and getting TDs and now yards and completions and AVG suddenly matter again.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I hadn't visited that place in 3yrs... I had no idea it was that bad now. wow.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Holy shit...I always avoided there because I've always heard it was full of trolls. I can't believe the mods allow that to happen.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
El Juggernauto said:
Holy shit...I always avoided there because I've always heard it was full of trolls. I can't believe the mods allow that to happen.
Mods don't give two craps about the quality of the boards anymore, drama sells and drags more people to the board which gets more page views which mean people are looking at their ads which means more dough for the PD.

What's a little bum quality between a couple of Benjamins?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My favorite:

Take TDs out of the equation?

I was reviewing a restaurant the other day. If you take the food out of the equation... they werent very good. :roll:

fearsomefour

Legend
"Take TDs out of the equation...."

Thats as far as I needed to get. This is the same moronic mentality that had Buddy Ryan cut Chris Carter.

A55VA6

Legend
8-8 against the blitz yesterday.. including all 3 TD passes. And watch that one play where he absolutely got rocked and he released the ball so quick to Jared cook with great accuracy. Even though he only threw what 16 times and barely over 100 yards, that's how this team is going to win games. This team found an identity and it's Bradfords job to manage the game and make plays when he can.. and he has.

I've noticed when Bradford throws more and gets more yardage.. we LOSE.
Jeff Fisher said the last 2 games were the "start of the season" so we're 2-0. In those 2 games Bradford has played well:

31/50, 339 yards, 6 TD's, 0 INTS

I take back everything I said about Sam at the beginning of the year. The offense just wasn't working. This offense with 2, even 3 TE sets have been great for us.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
On that very thread I saw Sam's (im not calling him SB8, ever) numbers against other NFC West qbs and Sam has thrown 70 more times than second closest (I believe it was Wilson), yet only has 3 INT. He has 5 more TD passes than anyone else in our league, and leads the West in passing yards per game. 2nd in percentage (playcalling had been predictable because we had been down the first 4 games).

I am the first to say after the Niner game I was all about taking a chance on a qb in the 3rd round to develop underneath Sam and maybe even challenge him if he continued to struggle next year. Heck, I still don't think taking a QB to replace Davis or Clemens would be a bad idea just in case an injury happens. One thing is for certain: Sam can play if he's given some time and can be lethally accurate.

The fact he has his O-Line about to maul the defense because of a late hit means he has leadership qualities that half the NFL does not have.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Here's another one:

<a class="postlink" href="http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=985787&sid=e26e4aa96e03f76a754f97f32e1bff79" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... f32e1bff79</a>

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
lasvegasrams said:
On that very thread I saw Sam's (im not calling him SB8, ever) numbers against other NFC West qbs and Sam has thrown 70 more times than second closest (I believe it was Wilson), yet only has 3 INT. He has 5 more TD passes than anyone else in our league, and leads the West in passing yards per game. 2nd in percentage (playcalling had been predictable because we had been down the first 4 games).

I am the first to say after the Niner game I was all about taking a chance on a qb in the 3rd round to develop underneath Sam and maybe even challenge him if he continued to struggle next year. Heck, I still don't think taking a QB to replace Davis or Clemens would be a bad idea just in case an injury happens. One thing is for certain: Sam can play if he's given some time and can be lethally accurate.

The fact he has his O-Line about to maul the defense because of a late hit means he has leadership qualities that half the NFL does not have.

I'll post it here for you :)

8d8u.jpg

iced

RamsSince1969 said:
My favorite:

Take TDs out of the equation?

I was reviewing a restaurant the other day. If you take the food out of the equation... they werent very good. :roll:

I went to a strip club the other day - take the girls out of the equation and it wasn't very good.

Then I won't be flagged for illegal use of hands and false starts

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
brokeu91 said:
Here's another one:

<a class="postlink" href="http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=985787&sid=e26e4aa96e03f76a754f97f32e1bff79" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... f32e1bff79</a>

kyote1980 wrote:
Obviously the OP wasn't breast fed as a baby.

Centurion wrote:
No ... the problem is that the OP is still being breast fed ... possibly by his father!

:lmao: