Tonight I Saw Why I Wanted Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
When Sam went down ,he didn't look at the shine on his shoe,head up defiant ,gotta get it done another way,started coaching more ,his team took the signal and went out and kicked the shit out of the other team.
He's ALWAYS been that way and damn near beat us in the Super Bowl because he is.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Will never beat out Spags and his hands on knees and his clapping!!!!

In all seriousness I agree 100%

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Yeah buddy. Look at his demeanor.

Attachments

• 20140823_202820.jpg
    20140823_202820.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 156

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yup he's a tough guy and it isn't an act, but i don't think he has to yell to make the point ,just carries himself and is comfortable that he's in charge,my kind of coach

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After the Super Bowl in 1999, I purchased the Super Bowl video..I got to focus on Jeff Fisher and his reaction to his team being down so far in the game...Mental toughness.."Look at them, they're celebrating!!! Last time I looked, there's 60 minutes in a game. GET IN THE GAME!" Eddie George, Steve McNair, Kevin Dyson..these guys almost came back and beat us....Fishers leadership was key, and I alwaysa respected him for that.

FRO

Legend
Well he has to check with Reggie first, but he believes it's just a contusion.
Contusion makes sense. I bet the knee is still a bit tender. He bumped knees pretty good with the defender and it shook him up. I didn't see the game live and I saw online that Bradford got hurt, so I came to this site to get the low down. You would have thought Bradford stepped on a land mine and got both his legs completely blown off. Then I look at the video and watch him walk off and I think he just got dinged. That being said he is the most important guy on the team and judging how he looked at the end of last year and how he has looked thus far he is one of our better players. If he can get on the field he looks to have a big year for us.

Demand n 1

" Let the cool water take me under"
Name
doc
Bill Parcell..." You are who your record says you are." Succinct, easy to repeat but not always true. Archie Manning, Ernie Banks Steven Jackson never won anything.
Bud Adams may be one of the least affective owners yet Jeff Fisher survived from 1994-2010, through Houston, Memphis to Nashville. He always had mentally tough teams. I'll take Jeff, Archie, Ernie and Steven despite their record.

Tweed335

UDFA
This is what I love about Fisher as well. A calm coolness with a hint of, 'I know exactly what you're about to do', which gives the team and me a feeling of ease, like he's got everything under control; and expected every move by the opponent so far.

As a side note, I don't know if this has been posted but I got an ESPN update on my phone that said Fish said Sam had a Hyperextension. I don't know if this is the official diagnosis, or the timetable for a return from it.

Edwinrams2

UDFA
When Sam went down ,he didn't look at the shine on his shoe,head up defiant ,gotta get it done another way,started coaching more ,his team took the signal and went out and kicked the crap out of the other team.
He's ALWAYS been that way and damn near beat us in the Super Bowl because he is.
So true!

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
his team took the signal and went out and kicked the crap out of the other team.

Yep.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=400554692

472 yards to 178 yards. If you're a Cleveland fan, hearing about how this is the dress rehearsal game, that has to be depressing. Having their #1s finally score a very late first half touch down against our #2s and #3s (if they realize that) would be little consolation. Rams dominated yesterday.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Then I saw it again in the presser, El Pescador es muy bueno

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Contusion makes sense. I bet the knee is still a bit tender. He bumped knees pretty good with the defender and it shook him up. I didn't see the game live and I saw online that Bradford got hurt, so I came to this site to get the low down. You would have thought Bradford stepped on a land mine and got both his legs completely blown off. Then I look at the video and watch him walk off and I think he just got dinged. That being said he is the most important guy on the team and judging how he looked at the end of last year and how he has looked thus far he is one of our better players. If he can get on the field he looks to have a big year for us.

Yeah. The contact didn't look that bad. It looked like the weight from the d lineman compressed his leg a bit, but no awkward Bends or twists.
What scared me the most, was the look of confusion and despair on Bradford as he was holding his knee.
He looked heartbroken.
I think every soul in Rams Nation had the same look on their face.

FRO

Legend
Yeah. The contact didn't look that bad. It looked like the weight from the d lineman compressed his leg a bit, but no awkward Bends or twists.
What scared me the most, was the look of confusion and despair on Bradford as he was holding his knee.
He looked heartbroken.
I think every soul in Rams Nation had the same look on their face.
He knows he has a lot riding on this season. He has worked his butt off to be in the best shape of his life, then all the sudden one play happens and it could all be over.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I think it was safe to say that the Rams had more talent in that SB against Fisher, but the Titans played smash mouth and almost won.