Tom Brady's Most Dangerous Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
0tz6ul1bemi7hyuzg.jpg

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Why does Brady's late career success remind me so much of how Barry Bonds career finished? Hmmm.

The irony with that? I hate to admit. They both went to my high school. :unsure:

...but so did our very own John Robinson! Does that balance it out? (y)

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Why does Brady's late career success remind me so much of how Barry Bonds career finished? Hmmm.
Could the real TB12 method mostly consist of jacking crap-tons of HGH into his body? The NFL's testing methods for this drug are considered a joke.
Why doesn't anybody ever even openly consider this as a possibility? Shocking to me that anyone would buy this nonsense about staying hydrated and eating avacado ice cream and blah blah blah is the reason for his late career success.
To me the answer to his longevity is simple, he cheats.

He drinks the blood of virgin lambs as part of his Satanic rituals ...

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Bioceramic recovery wear? I wonder if he keeps a flux capacitor as a dream catcher while he's sleeping in the same therapeutic position every night.

That his wife is mentioned in proximity of that paragraph is inescapable hilarity.

Holy plastic face batman, his life is actually more boring than he presents and you just know there are all kinds of skeletons waiting to come out of that closet that your omniscient one can't for it's existential life unsee.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
HGH. He takes it, models take it to lengthen their careers. Coincidence that he is married to a top model that would have great HGH connections? No.

It's more probable then him stealing the essence from Gelflings.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Bioceramic recovery wear? I wonder if he keeps a flux capacitor as a dream catcher while he's sleeping in the same therapeutic position every night.

That his wife is mentioned in proximity of that paragraph is inescapable hilarity.

Holy plastic face batman, his life is actually more boring than he presents and you just know there are all kinds of skeletons waiting to come out of that closet that your omniscient one can't for it's existential life unsee.

And if skeletons ever do find their way out of that closet? The possibilities are so unimaginably delicious. Brady would move to Germany and hide behind Gisselle's skirt, or maybe he would get a sex change and work the run way with her. Belichick would sit and stare at the press with that dumbfounded look on his face, thinking that if he does it long enough they will stop asking him questions, then he would retire. Ever denying he and Tom cheated and instead blaming the towel boy. Peter King will seemingly lose the ability to speak and write and fade away, only to be found years later as, you guessed it, a runway model reporter in Germany. Patriots fans everywhere would go back to rooting for their original team. Kraft would go nuts and be committed for cutting himself with Gillette razors. ...one can only dream.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My nephew was given a script for HGH not long ago.....wanted to steal some of it from the boy to check it out.
Didn't of course.
Don't know if there is "different" kinds or if HGH is HGH.

I don't know either.

But I know that cheater is using the finest quality HGH on the planet.

Didn't that article even mention the fact that Tom Terrific doesn't even have a wrinkle in his skin? LOL... that's all a result of his daily massages I'm sure.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The irony with that? I hate to admit. They both went to my high school. :unsure:

I just peeked and several pro athletes attended that school.....quite a list.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I just peeked and several pro athletes attended that school.....quite a list.
I know. It's crazy. Swann, Brady, Bonds, Fregosi, Jefferies, Robinson, and currently David Bakhtiari of the Packers, among others.

I was there with Bonds and Jefferies. Some good baseball teams in those days.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I know. It's crazy. Swann, Brady, Bonds, Fregosi, Jefferies, Robinson, and currently David Bakhtiari of the Packers, among others.

I was there with Bonds and Jefferies. Some good baseball teams in those days.

The school I went to has a long and impressive history for academic excellence.

Here is a link. Paul Newman, the band Levert, and plenty of other names you will know are on the list. It's an interesting topic I hope others weigh in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaker_Heights_High_School

fearsomefour

Legend

I have a friend who was a senior when Brady was a freshman. Brady would catch his bullpens. None of the other catchers like to catch him because he threw hard. Brady handled it with no issue. That was the extent of his interaction with him though.
Friend went on to be drafted by the Twins in the first round.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
The school I went to has a long and impressive history for academic excellence.

Here is a link. Paul Newman, the band Levert, and plenty of other names you will know are on the list. It's an interesting topic I hope others weigh in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaker_Heights_High_School
Cool. Pretty impressive list as well. Although I need to edit and add @LesBaker

A couple standouts that I saw on your list, Jeff Gerth, who did some great investigative work, and Keith Black, a great brain surgeon at UCLA, we almost went through him to treat my sons tumor.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Cool. Pretty impressive list as well. Although I need to edit and add @LesBaker

A couple standouts that I saw on your list, Jeff Gerth, who did some great investigative work, and Keith Black, a great brain surgeon at UCLA, we almost went through him to treat my sons tumor.

A lot of writers and politicians too.

The guy who did Fresh Prince of Belair graduated two years ahead of me, his Hollywood resume is pretty impressive.

Also the guy who wrote Saved by the Bell supposedly was using that school as an inspiration but I have no idea if it's true or who he was.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
A lot of writers and politicians too.

The guy who did Fresh Prince of Belair graduated two years ahead of me, his Hollywood resume is pretty impressive.

Also the guy who wrote Saved by the Bell supposedly was using that school as an inspiration but I have no idea if it's true or who he was.
Oh yeah. :huh: Well I SEE your Fresh Prince, and Saved By the Bell and I RAISE you with our David Barsocchini, creator of Disney's High School Musical, and NY Times Executive Editor Bill Keller, and my buddy I graduated with, Fox news' Greg Gutfeld.

You got me with Newman. The only actor I could play really was Michael Trucco. :mad:

Although we have the drummer from Santana to play against your Levert guys. Is that a push? :LOL: