Today was a GREAT day!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
My son's team won their quarter-final playoff game today 17-14. They trailed the entire game and won it on their last drive that started with 10:17 let in the game and scored with 1:51 left in the game. As if I wasn't already riding high after the game, I went over and introduced myself to one of the greatest lineman to play the game... Jackie Slater! :woooot: He is the offensive line coach for Azusa Pacific University. I had a friend take a picture and am waiting for him to send it to me.

GO RAMS!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
That's Awesome. All you need now is a Rams victory tomorrow and the weekend will be a total win! :beer:

APU is like 5 mins from my home.... (West Covina) 'Tis a small world we live in.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
And they even have a pic of the big-bad-boy-himself on their website :)
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.apu.edu/athletics/football/coaches/slaterjackie/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.apu.edu/athletics/football/c ... terjackie/</a>

Well, how fun an evening that must of been. I'm jealous. Thanks for sharing the story.

And wow, I'd move to Helena, Montana in a second. Place looks unreal.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Congratulations on your Great Day and good luck to your son's team on the rest of their playoffs! I only wish you could have talked Jackie Slater into signing with the Rams for the rest of the season (they sure could use an OL like him/He was one of the best!)!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That is a GREAT DAY.

I used to think that I would never be as excited about a win as I was when the Rams won the SB, but I figured out what "real" excitement was when my boys started playing.

Good luck to your son the rest of the way!

Jackie is such a quality Guy. Talking to him always made me feel like being a Ram Fan was appreciated. Such a Great Player too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Awesome, Greg. Congratulations. That musta been cool meeting Jackie like that.
Jealoussssssssssssss.