"Today, Donald was Unstoppable"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quote from the Fast Lane DJ DMarco Farr.....

"He is reaching the QB before he finishes his 5 step drop" ~ James Laurenitus

Quotes after practice!!!!!!!WHERE ARE YOU COACHO!:whistle:

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Quote from the Fast Lane DJ DMarco Farr.....

"He is reaching the QB before he finishes his 5 step drop" ~ James Laurenitus

Quotes after practice!!!!!!!WHERE ARE YOU COACHO!:whistle:
Just got home. Report will be posted this evening.

But one tidbit as it pertains to Donald. He took his reps with the 3's. Do he was beating the likes of Rhaney and Dill.

Conrath and Carrington took all the 2nd unit reps @ DT.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler

But one tidbit as it pertains to Donald. He took his reps with the 3's. Do he was beating the likes of Rhaney and Dill.

Why would he be getting reps with the 3's? Not the 1's?

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan

Smart to make him earn it. Confidence is key. Looking forward to your report

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Why would he be getting reps with the 3's? Not the 1's?

Its been Fisher MO since he has been here, the vets get the early reps in most cases. Brockers and Langford were getting the 1st unit reps, Carrington and Conrath the 2's, and Donald with Deantra Harlan got the 3's.

I will have a complete write up with the unit depth charts as soon as I can get it written. Be back later.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Its been Fisher MO since he has been here, the vets get the early reps in most cases. Brockers and Langford were getting the 1st unit reps, Carrington and Conrath the 2's, and Donald with Deantra Harlan got the 3's.

I will have a complete write up with the unit depth charts as soon as I can get it written. Be back later.

Looking forward to it buddy! Will read when I wake up as it's 12:40am where I am now!