GAME DAY TNF - Jaguars at Jets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Lawrence is destined to tear this league up. It is only a matter of time. His talent is ridiculous.
Next year will be their year, barring injury they will be extremly good and it will also be a great year to draft Lawrence as a fantasy QB.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Next year will be their year, barring injury they will be extremly good and it will also be a great year to draft Lawrence as a fantasy QB.
I really enjoyed the Rich Eisen rant about the Jets losing out on Lawrence by beating us, if memory serves. I watched that video clip several times and may go watch it again, lol.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I really enjoyed the Rich Eisen rant about the Jets losing out on Lawrence by beating us, if memory serves. I watched that video clip several times and may go watch it again, lol.
After last night's performance Zach Wilson could be done in New York.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
After last night's performance Zach Wilson could be done in New York.

Was an easy call. He is A MOMMA & DADDY’s BOY.The Jets OC who liked him got killed on a bike after the draft. Whatever they saw in him was false.
—Tre Lance is another story as well. Jared Goff doesn’t look so bad right now.
—Even a player like Baker Mayfield is no savior.Lawrence showed the difference between have a QB or Not. Switch QB’s & the score is reversed