Time to suck it up and bring

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Hahahahhahha, I'm 100% sure Martz is under contact and we will have McDaniels for another season. There would be no difference all in all. Tisk tisk tisk

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BatteringRambo said:
Hahahahhahha, I'm 100% sure Martz is under contact and we will have McDaniels for another season. There would be no difference all in all. Tisk tisk tisk
Nah, makes perfect sense. Make Bradford learn a 3rd system in 3 years. It's brilliant, I tell ya.

Lesson

Oh, really?
X said:
BatteringRambo said:
Nah, makes perfect sense. Make Bradford learn a 3rd system in 3 years. It's brilliant, I tell ya.

4th in 4 years if you want to be technical.

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
BatteringRambo said:

So SB has "learned" McD's system? :roll:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lesson said:
X said:
BatteringRambo said:

4th in 4 years if you want to be technical.
Then it's his 4th in 5 years. If I wanna get REALLY technical (he didn't play in 2009).

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
BatteringRambo said:

I don't know why I have to keeping spelling shit out. It's annoying now. If it takes a couple of years to learn an offense, and put it into practice at a higher rate of efficiency, why would you want to pull the rug out from under him after 1 year?

(insert eye roll here).

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
BatteringRambo said:

I don't know why I have to keeping spelling shyte out. It's annoying now. If it takes a couple of years to learn an offense, and put it into practice at a higher rate of efficiency, why would you want to pull the rug out from under him after 1 year?

(insert eye roll here).

It's not working. The OC consistently calls nonsensical plays. Game after game. Time for a change. Mike Martz could get more production from a grapefruit than McD gets from this offense.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
X said:
BatteringRambo said:

Shit you're right again, what was I thinking... Martx will be the Magical Resolution Wizard without a true and intact offensive line, a developed multi-effective TE, and more WR's named other than Lloyd among others. :cheese:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
BatteringRambo said:

I don't know why I have to keeping spelling shyte out. It's annoying now. If it takes a couple of years to learn an offense, and put it into practice at a higher rate of efficiency, why would you want to pull the rug out from under him after 1 year?

(insert eye roll here).

Because the OC consistently calls nonsensical plays. Game after game. Time for a change. Mike Martz could get more production from a grapefruit than McD gets from this offense.
I don't wanna fucking argue with you anymore today. You're wearing me out, and I'm getting annoyed.

Martz. :roll:

Yeah, good luck with that.

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
BatteringRambo said:

(insert eye roll here).

Because the OC consistently calls nonsensical plays. Game after game. Time for a change. Mike Martz could get more production from a grapefruit than McD gets from this offense.
I don't wanna freaking argue with you anymore today. You're wearing me out, and I'm getting annoyed.

Martz. :roll:

Yeah, good luck with that.

Ah well the difference is I'm not arguing. Bring Mike back.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
No, but now you're goating me. You made an identical thread a few minutes ago (and I deleted it), then you pasted my words into one of your posts and passed it off as your own (for whatever reason), and now you're just being a smart-ass.

Feel like this is going to end well for you?

Anonymous

X said:
squeaky wheel said:
No, but now you're goating me. You made an identical thread a few minutes ago (and I deleted it), then you pasted my words into one of your posts and passed it off as your own (for whatever reason), and now you're just being a smart-ass.

Never knew you deleted my thread. Don't know why you would. That post I replaced two words with "hiring Martz" because it worked. Sorry if it offended you. BTW it's goading and I'm not doing it to you. We simply disagree. I say all the empty seats at the dome are screaming for real change. Martz 2.0 would fill those seats and get this fan base excited about the future. Whether that's Martz as HC or OC it wouldn't matter. It can't possibly get worse than it is now.

joeybittick

Rookie
X said:
squeaky wheel said:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

bluecoconuts

Legend
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:

Never knew you deleted my thread. Don't know why you would. If it was a post....then I don't know why either. BTW it's goading and I'm not doing it to you. We simply disagree. I say all the empty seats at the dome are screaming for real change. Martz 2.0 would fill those seats and get this fan base excited about the future. Whether that's Martz as HC or OC it wouldn't matter. It can't possibly get worse than it is now.

Yes it can. Martz runs an offense that is notorious for leaving QB's out on an island, and doesn't allow changes on the line. The call you get in the huddle is the call you run, no matter what the defense has.

Plus if Martz is taking over as OC, we have to fire McDaniels, and we have to get new players to fit the Martz scheme, and oh yeah, since McDaniels is under contract, we're still paying him. Martz goes to OC? What if he doesn't want a McDaniels offense (which he probably wont)? What if he wants a new defense with "his guys"? What if he wants to go to a 3-4, and we have to draft new players?

It can get worse. It can get much worse.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
squeaky wheel said:
X said:
squeaky wheel said:

Never knew you deleted my thread. Don't know why you would. If it was a post....then I don't know why either. BTW it's goading and I'm not doing it to you. We simply disagree. I say all the empty seats at the dome are screaming for real change. Martz 2.0 would fill those seats and get this fan base excited about the future. Whether that's Martz as HC or OC it wouldn't matter. It can't possibly get worse than it is now.
Masterful. Full of shit, but masterful. I'll be thinking about you for the next few minutes.