Throwback Thursday: Mike Karney

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jake, you have a winning concept here. I really mean it, and hope Rams.com doesn't steal the idea from you. The biggest reason it works is your interview style, and the good interviews are mostly with 2nd tier guys (surprising). When I listen to you, I get the feeling like we can settle in and have all day to hear the interviewee's thoughts. It's not rushed, as if money is being lost if it's not done fast...Don't know if that makes sense or not...You make us want to hear their answers.

Although I can't believe you let the comments about SJAX being clearly better than Gurley, stand....bruh...:redcard:

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Jake, you have a winning concept here. I really mean it, and hope Rams.com doesn't steal the idea from you. The biggest reason it works is your interview style, and the good interviews are mostly with 2nd tier guys (surprising). When I listen to you, I get the feeling like we can settle in and have all day to hear the interviewee's thoughts. It's not rushed, as if money is being lost if it's not done fast...Don't know if that makes sense or not...You make us want to hear their answers.

Although I can't believe you let the comments about SJAX being clearly better than Gurley, stand....bruh...:redcard:
I really appreciate the feedback. I hope it will get bigger. There is a disconnect with some LA fans who do not care about STL guys and vice versa. I really plan on continuing to do this and eventually add a weekly "behind enemy lines" podcast with a random player from another team each week talking about the rams and the nfl as well. Gotta stay original and I think I have what it takes to stay afloat as a go-to Rams podcast for a long time.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whenever, I think of Mike Karney, I remember that swing pass where he caught the ball, got his feet all tangled up, and went down like a sack of potatoes without a defender within 5 yards of him.

EDIT: Lol, I found it:

View: https://youtu.be/8yrsi-R_uHo

He looks like a turtle stuck on his back. :LOL:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whenever, I think of Mike Karney, I remember that swing pass where he caught the ball, got his feet all tangled up, and went down like a sack of potatoes without a defender within 5 yards of him.

EDIT: Lol, I found it:

View: https://youtu.be/8yrsi-R_uHo

He looks like a turtle stuck on his back. :LOL:

Haha! Yeah I remember that one.