Throwback Thursday: Jimmy Kennedy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
51572430-FFEB-431E-A23A-DA89832B9FCB.gif

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Really rooted for this guy, at the end of the day my take on him would be Captain Enigma

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
a3345.gif

I love how coach McV is focused on getting smart players.

Great job letting the man talk, Jake. Mark of a good interviewer. (y)

I’ll say this, Jimmy has a good feel for the current Rams team. Thanks Jake.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Jimmy Kennedy slid big time in the 2003 draft, Mike Martz really liked Safety Troy Polamalu the Rams were somewhat undeceive,however, GM/Capologist Jay Zygmunt felt a Defensive Tackle was more worthy of the Bonus money (old cap) then a Safety. Again Zygmunt basing everything on numbers, well, the Steelers took Polamalu three picks later and rift between Zygmunt & Martz began.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Jimmy Kennedy slid big time in the 2003 draft, Mike Martz really liked Safety Troy Polamalu the Rams were somewhat undeceive,however, GM/Capologist Jay Zygmunt felt a Defensive Tackle was more worthy of the Bonus money (old cap) then a Safety. Again Zygmunt basing everything on numbers, well, the Steelers took Polamalu three picks later and rift between Zygmunt & Martz began.

Good story Den, didn't know that - now I feel even worse. :(

(@CGI - it's Friday, get rid of that face!)

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Thanks for listening guys! It was a crazy story. I really hate that the NFL got away with such slander of his name in the whole Bountygate case.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for listening guys! It was a crazy story. I really hate that the NFL got away with such slander of his name in the whole Bountygate case.
This one is your best yet, and it made me like Jimmy Kennedy more...he was done dirty by the NFL if the truth was told. And yes, Aaron Donald will always be the pick in any generation...

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
This one is your best yet, and it made me like Jimmy Kennedy more...he was done dirty by the NFL if the truth was told. And yes, Aaron Donald will always be the pick in any generation...
Appreciate that my man!