This website not secure?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have recently, in the last week, been getting alerts at the top of my iPhone and on my desktop been receiving this alert. What can I do? I have recently switched to a Firefox browser on my desktop and switched on all the Norton protections. Thanks in advance.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Sorry.

The NSA is gonna know all about what you post here.

So keep any subversive stuff in the DMs...LOL.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I have recently, in the last week, been getting alerts at the top of my iPhone and on my desktop been receiving this alert. What can I do? I have recently switched to a Firefox browser on my desktop and switched on all the Norton protections. Thanks in advance.

First I've heard of this. Never had a problem myself while using Chrome or Firefox on my Windows 10 desktop. I'm sure @CGI_Ram will check into this. Thanks for letting us know.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I'm sending you a PM for more information, norcal.

Yes, we are secure. I get a notice that nfl.com is not secure, on my mac on chrome (I'll look on my PC later). But I don't get that on Safari. There are some keys browsers use.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
images

They’re watching.