This makes me want to be a Tow Truck driver.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
BACK
reddfoxxred.png

REDD FOXX’S "L’IL RED WRECKER"

Made for Redd Foxx star of "Sanford & Son." This all hand built body is made of metal and sculptured with the tilt styled front cab tinted sky top window and all. The oval tunneled grille shell housed quad rectangular English headlights and a chrome mesh inserts. The midship engine and design is powered by a Super charged 392 cubic inch Chrysler and all chrome plated. Another unusual feature is the Center Steering with right hand power braking plus left hand hydraulic gas pedal. A square foam styled crushed blue velvet interior was created by Joe Perez plus trimmed in a wet look antique vinyl. The rear wrench is electric push button power operated and completely chrome plated. Dual MOON gas tanks are installed on each side of the body panels and finished in a machine groove. Extra wide deep chrome reversed wheels are mounted on Formula Super Stock tires. Unique pin stripe and gold leafing with Redd's character image was performed by the artistic talents of Ralph Stiers. The finishing touches are in 30 coats of fine sprayed Kandy Redd over a Sungleam platinum underbase.

@2013 BKI. Cars featured are either

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Looks like you had to straddle that seat thing like a saddle to drive it with that center steering wheel.

Cool as hell.