THIS game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I know we play 17. I know we can win or lose it and still shat the bed later. But, this seems to be one hell of an important game. Am I alone feeling this way?

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're not alone.

This game is not only very significant in respect to playoff (PLAYOFFS!?!) seedings, but it will also serve as a overall barometer for our team. If we lose 3 in a row, it will be one hell of a psychological blow, especially considering the difficulty of our remaining schedule.

On paper, the Pack (especially at home) are built to beat us. We struggle to run the ball, and stop the run....not an ideal recipe for success against their team in their house. Our D will need to force multiple turnovers for us to have a chance in this one. Especially with our offense looking weak recently.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It feels to me like the difference between being one and done in the playoffs and being an actual a Super Bowl contender.

Having said that, we should smash them today. They don't have a single offensive lineman that can block Miller, AD or Floyd one on one. Their game plan against us will be similar to what they did against Arizona. All our d has to do is stop the run.

Their defense, in terms of personnel (due to injuries right now) is one of the worst we will see all year. No elite pass rusher to worry about, no great LBs, not a single CB that can cover our WRs.

The only reason this game should be close is because it's in GB.

So if we lose it - I'm officially modifying my expectations for the season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Football is funny week to week… I like our chances today.

I think I prefer to win the toss and start on defense. Try to settle into this game…

Miller and Beckham should be more up to speed... Rams will be ready to play.

Should be an entertaining game.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams are favs with the bookies which has surprised me a bit. Just hope they turn up after the last two performances. The conga gif needs another outing as well.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams are favs with the bookies which has surprised me a bit. Just hope they turn up after the last two performances. The conga gif needs another outing as well.
Come on, you Rams!

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think this game is very important for Matt. Don’t know if he’s struggling due to high expectations, or if it’s his and McVays inability to adjust to what the last 2 defenses have thrown at them. On the plus side, Matt is used to playing in Lambeau…he needs to regain his swagger.Go Rams!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I think this is an important game however I am most concerned about how we play more than winning. GB is a better team than us as of late. We need to establish an identity and show improvement out of the bye. Don't get me wrong a win would be huge but what we want is a team that is playing well and improving.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I think this is an important game however I am most concerned about how we play more than winning. GB is a better team than us as of late. We need to establish an identity and show improvement out of the bye. Don't get me wrong a win would be huge but what we want is a team that is playing well and improving.
I just noticed your Avatar "AKA Hugo Bezdek." Love it, the only man to manage baseball and coach football at the professional level.
CoachingCarousel_1922PennStateHugoBezdek-1024x683.jpg

jap

Legend
We lost the last two games, but they were Games #9 & #10 before the Bye. Players, teams get beat up over the course of a season, and this past Bye Week could not have come at a more opportune time. The coaches get the time to review their schemes and any revealing tendencies they have been betraying. The players get the opportunity to rest & heal. Our two standout newcomers, Von & Odell, get the time to play catch up with the playbook. Having vanquished Dallas and Tampa Bay earlier, the Pack and our divisional rival. Cards, are the two remaining NFC front runners for playoff seeding remaining on our schedule ... barring anyone else making a late season push. Ideally, I would love to see us focus, bear down, & run the table on these last seven regular season games. This would go a long way towards securing a playoff Bye for more resting and healing before the final post season push. Time to morph into RAMpaging mode!!!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I think this game is very important for Matt. Don’t know if he’s struggling due to high expectations, or if it’s his and McVays inability to adjust to what the last 2 defenses have thrown at them. On the plus side, Matt is used to playing in Lambeau…he needs to regain his swagger.Go Rams!
He's 3-7 at Lambeau. Today would be a really good day to start changing that.