Think Seattle will do well in the playoffs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
They're 5-5 right now.
Do you think the Seattle Dickhawks will get a wildcard spot this season?
Please give a reason as to why you answer the way you do.

NOTE: The only answer not allowed is: "It doesn't matter, we can beat them in our house if they do."

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Possible but i don't think so. At 5-5 they still have remaining games vs Carolina, KC, Minnesota, SF(twice) and Arizona. That looks like 8-8 to me.

Vikings and Carolina (currently the #5 and #6 seeds) will finish better then that. Then there's Atlanta, who IMO is the bubble team most capable of making a final push for the #6 seed.

I do think that Seattle would be a dangerous team to face if they got in. They can run the ball really well and shorten games.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Sure they could. They have the Panthers and the Vikings on their schedule and both are beatable.

I for one dont want to see them in the playoffs because they match up well against us, and they appear to be getting better as the season progresses.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Possible but i don't think so. At 5-5 they still have remaining games vs Carolina, KC, Minnesota, SF(twice) and Arizona. That looks like 8-8 to me.

Well let's see... Carolina is unpredictable, SF and Arizona are dumpster fires. Seattle plays a consistent brand of ball and should do well in those four games.

KC and Minnesota look like the determining games for them. I think they finish with a winning record, but no idea whether that means a playoff berth.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sure they could. They have the Panthers and the Vikings on their schedule and both are beatable.

I for one dont want to see them in the playoffs because they match up well against us, and they appear to be getting better as the season progresses.

Absolutely agree. Can you just imagine the insurmountable heartache we'd all have if..... (I can't even say it)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well let's see... Carolina is unpredictable, SF and Arizona are dumpster fires. Seattle plays a consistent brand of ball and should do well in those four games.

KC and Minnesota look like the determining games for them. I think they finish with a winning record, but no idea whether that means a playoff berth.
True when they're on the road but SEA travels to CAR where they're predictable and undefeated. Seattle would have to steal one against MIN, CAR or KC and probably get help. Seattle does finish with four out of six at home so there's that. I just don't see it working out for them and i would thoroughly enjoy that.

Ram65

Legend
Are the Vikings really that good. Lose to Bears and they are only 5-4-1. Hags can play with the Panthers and Vikings so you can't count them out. The Packers game was a big win that kept them in the mix.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just don't see it working out for them and i would thoroughly enjoy that.

I'm with you on enjoying them missing the playoffs Mojo, so hope you're right. I just think they're a better and more complete team than a lot of other NFC hopefuls. Carroll, as much as I dislike the dude, has done a great job with that team given what he's got to work with.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I the chickens have been playing solid football the last few weeks.
Pete the Cheat has appeared to have turned it around after their slow start.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The Seahawks are 3-3 on the road. Two of those road wins were against the Raiders and the Cardinals.

Only 2 out of their last 6 games are on the road. They play @Panthers and @49ers. I can see them going 10-6 and sneaking in as a wildcard but I don't see them winning a playoff game on the road.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the seahawks can and will get in the playoffs and they will beat whatever team they play first besides us

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I think the Seahawks will be the final team that will get in. And they are a dangerous team. Their play reflects the dirty ploy Pete Carroll installed. When the Rams do play them, the Mob Squad Defense needs to squash RW and mug their receivers. Because in the playoffs the Seahawks got the experience and the Rams need to take it another notch up.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I pray we have to face them at home as our Divisonal match up! :)!

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Carolina, Philly, and Washington all lost today. Alex smith done for the year. I think Seattle gets in. Their running game and defense has been playing pretty good.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
"It doesn't matter, we can beat them in our house if they do."

:hiding:

Haha. Good one. But honestly HOW sure are you of that?
Our 2 games against them so far this year were very close. A botched ref call or the ball bouncing the other direction just once could change the outcome of such games. Do you really want that stupid oompa loompa running around scrambling with 2 minutes to go and only 2 points down?
I don't.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

SierraRam

Recreational User

Vikings and Carolina (currently the #5 and #6 seeds) will finish better then that. Then there's Atlanta, who IMO is the bubble team most capable of making a final push for the #6 seed.

I do think that Seattle would be a dangerous team to face if they got in. They can run the ball really well and shorten games.

I agree with everything you say here Mojo, except the '8-8' part. After yesterday, I think Seattle is a better team than Carolina, and as you stated, their run can makes them dangerous. I think 4-2 the rest of the way is likely, and 5-1 a definite possibility. Factor in Russell Wilson, and I think they make the playoffs.... and we crush them