They grow up so fast!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Seems like we might be getting away from the Jared Goff surfer dude qb, to Jared Goff good young qb. The espn cover has Goff looking pretty serious like he means business rather than with that funny grin he has. It’s easy to forget how young he is, he just turned 24, Mayfield is 23.
Think about the young qbs, Wentz, Trubiski, Mayfield, Mahomes, Goff. Mahomes is breaking records but Goff is right there.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
Seems like we might be getting away from the Jared Goff surfer dude qb, to Jared Goff good young qb. The espn cover has Goff looking pretty serious like he means business rather than with that funny grin he has. It’s easy to forget how young he is, he just turned 24, Mayfield is 23.
Think about the young qbs, Wentz, Trubiski, Mayfield, Mahomes, Goff. Mahomes is breaking records but Goff is right there.
I think we are a few years away from Goff getting the sort of appreciation from outsiders that he deserves. Things have gotten a little better, but not too much in terms of respect. Some pundits have started to take notice, but most of the people who labeled him a bust have been hesitant to acknowledge his vast improvement.

He’s played exactly 2 seasons worth of games. In his 32 starts he is 20-12, averaging 4013 yards a season, 27 TDs, 10 INTs, with a 97 rating. That’s all very good, but even better when you factor in the negative impact that the 7 starts from his rookie season had on those averages.

The thing is though, I don’t really care what people think about him. If he keeps playing at the level he is, as well as improvements that we are bound to see, the doubters are going to have to dig deep to think of any warranted criticism about him. The confirmation bias surrounding his performance the last two years is just remarkable really.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Ha, just the other day I said to my husband, "aww our little baby (Goff) is turning into such a man". I was sort of joking but not really. I've been so impressed with his growth, maturity and leadership this year