They Fuckin Did It

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I got a call from the owner of the company at 9:20 this morning, confirming he sold the company, 20 seconds later, 3 employees from Rent One walked into my store. By far the most stressful day of my life.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Damn man, you need a beer, and badly.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Not to worry Juggs the stupidest thing they can do is cut ties with the community by firing you.
Don't sign any covenants just to keep your job,if asked to do so, tell them you're considering an offer from a private investor to start a new store who wants to give you an ownership interest so you can't sign anything until you've made that decision, that IS if you can run that bluff.
How many RTO companies and positions in that industry have you held?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How long have you been there?

Can you negotiate a pay off at all? Not ideal I know. I can sympathise as I'm going through an interesting time at work but there seems to be light at the end if the tunnel as I could be moving soon.