These Rams O-linemen could be the best group since D'Marco's era

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
To me, Harvey Dahl, when healthy, was a damn good guard & pretty athletic. And he was old....Of course I see more potential in Saff, but he's gotta show the ability to stay healthy....

SierraRam

Recreational User
To me, Harvey Dahl, when healthy, was a damn good guard & pretty athletic. And he was old....Of course I see more potential in Saff, but he's gotta show the ability to stay healthy....

That's the key. Did we even have any OL injuries in '99? It didn't seem that way - those guys played as a unit and with a serious 'tude!

It's too early to tell, but the current group could have better depth than D'Marco's OL mates. It's tough to be better than a line with a young Big O at LT.

But no doubt, the potential is there.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I don't think a single O-lineman missed a single game in 1999. All I remember is Keith Lyle missed like 6 games but came back for the playoffs.