These black UCLA Uni's are SIC!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Huge UCLA fan, and I love them.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I want Anthony Barr, and Miles Jack!

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Frankly, I'm not a fan of uni's. Maybe, if the color is sick, but we already have those ugly navy pants. I can't imagine them making a uni that deviates far from when the rams wear all blue.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
On the subject of unis, I think it was a tactical error to wear the throwbacks in the game against the Titans,OH SURE we loved it, but I think it was bulletin board material for the Titans, and I'm a huge believer in stepping over snakes and sleeping dogs when it comes to athletics.

On the subject of unis, I think it was a tactical error to wear the throwbacks in the game against the Titans,OH SURE we loved it, but I think it was bulletin board material for the Titans, and I'm a huge believer in stepping over snakes and sleeping dogs when it comes to athletics.

As long as Fisher approved it I'm fine with it, I doubt the Titans have anyone left from the '99 team.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I can't stand the blackout stuff. Pandering is all it seems like to me. The Jaguars, Eagles, Cardinals...all of 'em have done it and it's just lame IMO. I really hope the Rams don't ever do it. Have some pride in your team colors and play good football.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Frankly, I'm not a fan of uni's. Maybe, if the color is sick, but we already have those ugly navy pants. I can't imagine them making a uni that deviates far from when the rams wear all blue.
The thing is ... MANY NFL teams are going with an alternate black uni. I think the UCLA ones from last night showed that the Rams blue and gold could be used in one. I like tha all black better than the "Blueberries" they wear now.

V3

Hall of Fame
The thing is ... MANY NFL teams are going with an alternate black uni. I think the UCLA ones from last night showed that the Rams blue and gold could be used in one. I like tha all black better than the "Blueberries" they wear now.

Teams are going to the black colors because they sell the most. The Blues even said as much a year or two ago with their dark blue alternate uniforms. That's why they created them and why they made them so dark. That's the trend right now.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I want Anthony Barr

Where would you start the 6-4 255 Barr? In place of DE Quinn or Long or in place of Dunbar? Is he more pure pass rusher & DE than OSLB'er?? Not sure? Wonder if he could play safety?

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

NVM, I just looked up the UCLA unis. Those are sick, especially the gloves.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Just watched the highlight video UCLA vs. Washington and now that I've seen them in action, not only do I not like them, I absolutely HATE them. Looks like some 5 year old designed them on a Madden uniform generator. Aside from my whole dislike in principle, those just look awful in terms of continuity and design.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
As long as Fisher approved it I'm fine with it, I doubt the Titans have anyone left from the '99 team.
Of course you are, we won that SB, but our fans knew the meaning of it and SO DID their fans so I'm confident it got into the consciousness of their team.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just watched the highlight video UCLA vs. Washington and now that I've seen them in action, not only do I not like them, I absolutely HATE them. Looks like some 5 year old designed them on a Madden uniform generator. Aside from my whole dislike in principle, those just look awful in terms of continuity and design.
Yeah man. I gotta agree. Those things are ugly - IMO. I can't find anything about them that I really do like. Even the black isn't a true black. And the numbers? No like.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
These?

img24239518.jpg