TheRams.com gets a face lift

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
https://www.therams.com/

For those that don’t visit it regularly they updated the look so go give it a tour. There’s a special section for the stadium. I personally have the video page bookmarked. It also has links to their social media which provides other links to content.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Good. That was one of the worst NFL sites I've ever seen. It does look better now.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Awesome new format, @OldSchool ! here is a new great article they have posted, that I found interesting...
Gone are the days when the Rams greatest trophy we looked to with pride, "Youngest team in the league". Now the Rams boast great rising talent, and great established pro-bowl leaders....
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daily Dose: Rams Boast Three of the NFL’s Top 30 Players Over 30
f3c07pn0r8fllr9ts19f.jpg

Kristen Lago

Rams Writer/Reporter

This offseason, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here’s a look at what’s out there for Tuesday, June 19th about your Los Angeles Rams:

CBS Sports’ Top 30 NFL players 30 and Over:

With the NFL’s summer break upon us and all 32 clubs on hiatus, many sports outlets have taken to ranking the top players in the league during the time before training camps begin in July.

And while the NFL has long been considered a young man’s game, this week CBS Sports’ Sean Wagner-McGough is breaking down the top players 30 and over — those who continue to dominate the league towards the end of their careers.

Check out the three current Rams who made the cut:

24. Andrew Whitworth, OT, Rams (36)

“What a signing Whitworth proved to be for the Rams last year. Coming over from Cincinnati after an illustrious 11-year run with the Bengals, Whitworth solidified the left side of Rams' offensive line. According to PFF's grades, he was the ninth-best offensive tackle in terms of run blocking, which played a role in Todd Gurley's near-MVP season.”

13. Aqib Talib, CB, Rams (32)

“Talib was just one of the Rams' many amazing offseason additions. And what an addition he was. In his career, which began in 2008, he's racked up 34 interceptions. In that span, only Charles Woodson has more. He's still going strong. Over the past five seasons, he's got 15 interceptions. Last year in Denver, he graded out as PFF's 15th best cornerback. He's had the benefit of playing on some pretty stacked defenses, and this year won't be any exception, which should lead to even more success. That pass rush is going to help him.”

6. Ndamukong Suh, DT, Rams (31)

“Don't buy into the narrative that Suh's skills have declined. He's still one of the best players at his position and he's going to provide the Rams with a lift that could get them over the playoff hump and into the Super Bowl. He's still a force of nature. He's got 51.5 sacks in his career despite playing a position that doesn't exactly make it easy to bring down opposing quarterbacks. This past season, he graded out as PFF's fifth-best interior defender behind only Aaron Donald (his new teammate, which is both fun and scary), Geno Atkins (more on him in a second), Kawann Short, and Fletcher Cox.”

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

For those that don’t visit it regularly they updated the look so go give it a tour. There’s a special section for the stadium. I personally have the video page bookmarked. It also has links to their social media which provides other links to content.
Feel free to keep posting the stadium updates though. I tend to like to find it all here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, every team got a facelift.
Same company runs all the sites.

Much better though.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Definitely appears to built around blue and white, if that’s any indication of the longer term plan.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Yeah, every team got a facelift.
Same company runs all the sites.

Much better though.

*In related news, the wives of each of the 32 owners were also given face lifts. Seems it was an odd, not well-known clause in the leagues profit sharing agreement.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

FarNorth

Hall of Fame

It's not working on my MacBook. Has an image that wants to be 6x the screen size no matter what I do.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's not working on my MacBook. Has an image that wants to be 6x the screen size no matter what I do.
Interesting, it loads on my pc and my iPad. I'm sure the company doing things still is ironing things out. Website launches are rarely solid.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I've got an Amazon FireHD tablet, which only allows use of their native Silk browser (can't install Firefox or Chrome without hacking the OS). Viewing through the Silk browser results in unreliable and unpredictable scrolling capabilities -- can only see half the page, and can't really scroll down to see the rest.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I've got an Amazon FireHD tablet, which only allows use of their native Silk browser (can't install Firefox or Chrome without hacking the OS). Viewing through the Silk browser results in unreliable and unpredictable scrolling capabilities -- can only see half the page, and can't really scroll down to see the rest.
Still not working on my MacBook Pro with Safari. The opening page is scaled completely wrong. Not helpful and not an improvement.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That site has good content, but is soo sloooooow for me most of the time. They need some IT help for sure.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm interested in seeing the Depth Chart and it's accuracy....Seems they just list the players, hopefully, it will actually list the players at the right positions and be updated. Presently the roster shows Michael Dunn, however, PFT showed Rams releasing Dunn, so is he still on the team?

Overall though, it's far better and now coincides with the rest of the NFL.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Dunn is long gone.

That's what I thought, but still showing on the roster, I realize that some might find that minuscule, however, I don't understand, the others recently released like Safety Chucky Williams are not on the roster.

Ram65

Legend
Much better. Videos still slow starting out but got them to play through smoothly. Stadium section is nice to have with live cam shots. Could use a smaller quick view schedule you don't have to scroll to see.