Theo Ash clips on Kyren and Kobie

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think we are all excited to see what Corum can do, but… damn! Kyren’s patience and lateral movement is SICK!

If we can keep these two mostly healthy this could be one of our best 1-2 combinations at RB.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
ya BC & KW have a very similar skillset, but it will be like that devastating change-up pitch that some pitchers have.
Opposing DC's have NO NFL film on BC. it will be a challenge for them to game plan against our O.
Same on D -- who do you block? 3 new rookies, 2 sophomores potentially starting (incl. Davis the NT from Clemson). All highly talented, led by Kobie, who could be a household name by the end of this season -- that burst to the QB.... plus Olines will HAVE to key in on stopping Verse, he is just too strong to leave 1 on 1. Which will allow Kobie / Fiske / BBIII to feast in the middle & Agent 0 to clean up.
Any kind of improvement in the secondary will be a huge plus, forcing QB's into 2nd & 3rd reads then POW.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Olines will HAVE to key in on stopping Verse, he is just too strong to leave 1 on 1.
Sure hope so. Having to double on the edge should soften up the middle. Kind of a reverse AD effect.
Can they just start playing already?

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Right? He totally set up the defenders on that run. That cut was effortless.
Want sommore?? KW's kuts are indeed sick, watch this vid, he does it over & over again. That slight hesitation, cut, then burst is something I haven't seen a Rams RB do in a while. I'm guess I'm used to seeing them just go straight into the pile (post-knee Gurley did this a lot) without even looking around. This kid gets it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3BvwFm5Mu8

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
K-Will's vision is second to none; it's like he's Argus from the Greek mythology and has eyes all over his body. He sees holes, hesitates a bit to see them open up, and gets positive yardage damn near every time. He's patient, but not too much.

Just a well-done short video on him.

As for The Conductor, playing with AD must've helped a ton with his hands, both placement and violence. Another smart player whom, I personally believe, along with Agent Zero (we keep forgetting that Young, even with him being as raw as he was, still got eight sacks, and he's only going to get better with help on the opposite side of him and in the middle, and with him being more polished this year), is going to be a household name after this year.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we are all excited to see what Corum can do, but… damn! Kyren’s patience and lateral movement is SICK!

If we can keep these two mostly healthy this could be one of our best 1-2 combinations at RB.
"Hey!" ~ SJAX & Marshall