Them Blues!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Since my rams left, I've had a void. I don't feel the same connect or excitement I usually feel this offseason. The blues are filling that void. They are on fire tonight.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
1280px-StLouis_Blues.svg.png

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I saw the first two periods and missed the third. Damn you, Charter, I was enjoying watching us blow out the Stars.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had the same shit happen. My screen was just black. But I was able to live watch Chicago PD which I was recording, but could only watch it from the DVR

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
With my Kings out gotta admit the Blues are a team I am pulling for. Them and Tampa. Time to see a new team hoist the cup, and hope it is a good finals.

DenverRam

Starter
watching the blues lead the team down a road to financial rui..... erm i mean a stanley cup

GO BLUES

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
image.jpeg

Became a big fan when Mark Johnson ended up in Pittsburgh after the miracle on ice in 80. Since then they have put together some nice teams. To be honest though I'm more of a playoff hockey fan, it ranks second to the NFL for me. It's getting exciting for Penguins fans right now. I hope they meet the Blues for the Stanley Cup. That would be cool!