The Tennessee Titans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Random tidbits about Jeff Fisher's old franchise:

Rob Turner (remember him) got benched and replaced by a rookie; now on IR. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/30/titans-pu

But their bookends are studs Michael Roos and David Stewart.

Alterraun Verner is having his best hear w/ 4 INTs. Although none in the last 3 games. And overall their D is very nasty...Jurrell Casey is an underrated DT. Then there's also Bernard Pollard....who's pretty good.

Jake Locker has thrown only 1 INT all year. He's becoming a good player, an the Rams better not take him lightly. Or Chris Johnson who can take it the distance @ any given time.

Kenny Britt is a nobody right now and only has 68 yards...FOR THE YEAR. Nate Washington on the other side is a decent player, but no one to get overly excited about. Also the Rams have experience against Delanie Walker, who IMO is also underrated.

I think the Rams CB have the advantage over their WRs, but if the pass rush isn't there against that very good OL it's gonna have some struggles. Need to contain and make Jake Locker rattled.

On offense, the Rams need to take advantage of their overall average DL (sans Jurrell Casey) and run the freakin ball...that's the best chance they have this week.

Gut feeling this is gonna be a slug fest and players from both sides are gonna spend some time in the hot/cold tubs after.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The Titans are beatable...especially if the Rams defense is playing the way they did the other night.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
We need to find the endzone early then we can win this. If not -- and we have to rely on Greg's Leg -- we'll lose.

Any news on who'll start at QB ? Sounds like we're sticking with Clemens.

duckhunter

Starter
I've watched a ton of Pollard through the years and he can't cover. He fills the run lanes well though.

Try to isolate Cook on him and Cook will have a big day if we can get the ball to him which I think we can.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I've watched a ton of Pollard through the years and he can't cover. He fills the run lanes well though.

Try to isolate Cook on him and Cook will have a big day if we can get the ball to him which I think we can.

Cook seemed to be the only one Clemens could get the ball to ... :bigup::rolleyes:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Fisher would love to stick it to his former owner, I hope to see that mad D again

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I think Fisher would love to stick it to his former owner, I hope to see that mad D again

His former owner just died a couple weeks ago. I don't think the owner is who he has in mind going into this.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You have to be encouraged by how they basically shut down Marshawn Lynch, but C.J. is a different animal. One seam, and that dude's gone. I really hope we use the same game plan. Load the box, play press, and make Locker beat us. Their receivers are meh, and Locker can be rattled. The only problem is that their tackles aren't backups and they're not slouches. More stunts and extra blitzers might be the way to go .

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh crap. I totally forgot about the Greg Williams angle on this game. I don't know if there are any ill feelings; but if there are, Williams might try to bring a little extra money heat in this one.

jjab360

Legend
Oh crap. I totally forgot about the Greg Williams angle on this game. I don't know if there are any ill feelings; but if there are, Williams might try to bring a little extra money heat in this one.
:lol::lol::lol:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm not sure loading the box against Tennessee will work well. Johnson has the ability to beat us to the edge and their OL is much better than Seattle. We need to have Stacy if we want to win this one. The guy adds so much to our deflated offense.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Why would he have ill feeling? He got suspended by the NFL not by the Rams, for something before he was hired.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why would he have ill feeling? He got suspended by the NFL not by the Rams, for something before he was hired.
And he wasn't brought back + they fired his son. Fisher was also recently quoted as saying that he doesn't talk to him much during the season, so it sounds like there's been a falling out.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Forgot about Blake. But not talking to him during season? Really if that's a reason for Gregg Williams to be butthurt about that it's pretty sad. IDK there's things called games and players to worry about.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
@AngryRam

Yeah I'm not suggesting he's obsessed or anything. Just saying he might be a little more motivated if that relationship ended on poor terms.