The Tackle’s “trading down like a maniac” Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I have never done one but appreciate the effort guys. That said I have become addicted to pro football networks simulator (which is pretty realistic)

I traded back up for Trice who might be the best pass rusher in this draft and stuck whenever a player I see as potentially starting was in the pool. The sim is a little too generous so I don’t doubt 1 or 2 of these picks wouldn’t materialise but even so!

I have been saying that there is fantastic value mid 2 to round 3 and hopefully you can see why. I didn’t always get the player I wanted but there were always other good options. Once the run on tackles finished there wasn’t much left after pick 36. There I took the best player IMO. Wright was the best value and available because most teams are set at RB so there were plenty of good players at that position into round 4

Attachments

• IMG_0386.png
    IMG_0386.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
The Ladd McConkey pick is interesting as well as Trice. I agree we need another WR and of course an Edge. Will be interesting to see what the brain trust is cooking up.