The Saturday Night Conversation Thread - Jul-11-2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI's last Christmas party....

tenor.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anybody got a good micro beer going?

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Cocaine mmmm...

tenor.gif

I could really use a weekend in Thailand...

View attachment 37333

Just got my ass squarely kicked for the 8th or so day in a row by a greenhouse I purchased for my wife. Been taking breaks of a day or two because of rain and other shit, so this has been going on for more than 2 weeks.

Got the base put down and mounted to a concrete slab without too much problem. Still took me like 3 days though because I pulled something in my hip. Frame is up and together to include the roof so next step is the pop panels at the top to let heat out. There's six of them, so at this late hour I'm fucking done and it's time to burn some good weed and drain some ice cold cervezas.

Was 93 today btw, which is a lot better than yesterday where we came real close to triple digits. This humidity just fuck. I mean spending 6-8 hours in it is brutality lol. :shock:

I been wanting to get one of those. How much and how big is it? For weed? :shock:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Good evening gentlemen... And Ladies
I am high and tight and looking forward to my vacation this week. Had a supes stressful week.

Some slapdick came into my presense two weeks ago when I went into work to cleanup my data center. There's this new guy in our operations room, never seen him before. I asked him to get some of their shit off my data center floor. He said, "I would, but I'm sick"..... I said you're what??? He said... "Oh, it's nothing.. It's just a cough". I damn near took a shot at him right there, but instead backed the fuck up and told him to GTFO of the building. Went to HR and reported his dumb ass.

Fast fwd to this week and my team gets pulled into an all hands Skype meeting.... Guess who popped for C19.... that mother fucking miserable waste of human space.

So I spent Thursday taking my family around town to get out brains probed. We got multiple tests... Luckily all negative.

I worry about the state of our country, but I have faith we will overcome the mental midgets eventually.

Anyway.... Cheers to all and hope you are all health, happy and safe.

Last edited:

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I am high and tight and looking forward to my vacation this week. Had a soops stressful week.

Some slapdick came into my presense two weeks when I went into work to cleanup my data center. There's this new guy in our operations room, never seen him before. I asked him to get some of their shit off my data center floor. He said, "I would, but I'm sick"..... I said you're what??? He said... "Oh, it's nothing.. It's just a cough". I damn near took a shot at him right there, but instead backed the fuck up and told him to GTFO out of the building. Went to HR and reported his dumb ass.

Fast fwd to this week and my team gets pulled into an all hands Skype meeting.... Guess who popped for C19.... that mother fucking miserable waste of human space.

So I spent Thursday taking my family around town to get out brains probed. We got multiple tests... Luckily all negative.

I worry about the state of our country, but I have faith we will overcome the mental midgets eventually.

Lmao bro you’re so much like me on your explanation on how you analyze and react to situations.

freaking scumbag didn’t think it was prudent to stay away from others with signs egh? Jackass.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I am high and tight and looking forward to my vacation this week. Had a supes stressful week.

Some slapdick came into my presense two weeks ago when I went into work to cleanup my data center. There's this new guy in our operations room, never seen him before. I asked him to get some of their shit off my data center floor. He said, "I would, but I'm sick"..... I said you're what??? He said... "Oh, it's nothing.. It's just a cough". I damn near took a shot at him right there, but instead backed the fuck up and told him to GTFO of the building. Went to HR and reported his dumb ass.

I understand the sentiment there. My people at work tell me their GF is feeling nauseous and I tell them to work from home for 2 weeks. I'm not taking chances. Everybody is happier and the work still gets done, so I don't care. Don't bring communicable diseases to the office.