The Saturday Night Conversation Thread: May-30-2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Conversation Thread

tenor.gif

Continuing the casual offseason vibe... The Conversation Thread.

Think a thread, that goes like a “Chat Room”.

Tell us what you are up to. Anything cool or interesting going on? Cooking anything special? Ask a question. Comment. Chat.

EASY

Randomness encouraged. Pics. Gifs. Music. Make us laugh. Whatever hits you.

BYOB.

Tomorrow we’ll move this thread to off topic. But for now...

tenor.gif

A little rain here, got some ribs in the oven, a beer opened... this playing;

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Saturday night is a video game night Got Dragon Age: Origins yesterday. Been playing the shit out of video games, like Godfather. Especially Godfather. Who knew it was so fun to extort businesses and kill rival mobsters?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Been trying to get my stupid generator running. It's actually not stupid. It's a Honda EU2000i and has run great, quiet, and all day on a tank of gas for 15 years. Now it starts for about a second or two and stalls. I know it's a fuel issue but I'm running out of things to check. Fuel pump, check. Fuel filter, check. Fresh gas, check. No water in carburetor (bowl), check.

I bought a carburetor but the plug has the wrong connection so I need to send it back.

I'm just a stubborn ass and know I can fix it without the new carb.

So on to martinis. Much more satisfying and they always work.

Probably going to a parking lot music event tonight with a couple live bands. Beach chairs, tasty drinks and music. Good for the soul.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Like them dirty? We like Dirty Tony’s olive mix.
Yes. I make what I call filthy martinis sometimes where I muddle olives. That Dirty Tony's sounds interesting. We buy all kinds of olives so we are rarely without juice. I recently bought a bunch of bottles of some really tasty anchovy stuffed olives. I can eat a whole jar in one sitting so I like to use those a lot. They're like little green steak bites.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Windy as hell here so I'm hoping for many loose fitting dresses at the music event tonight. :tongue: Is that wrong?:ROFLMAO: :evil:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Windy as hell here so I'm hoping for many loose fitting dresses at the music event tonight. :tongue: Is that wrong?:ROFLMAO: :evil:

It’s windy here too. Has been for a couple of days. Blew a chair off my deck!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I actually like the wind, especially on long car rides on the highway (like a wolf, I love the wind in my face. I say a "wolf" because it's probably the animal I'd be most like if I reincarnated into one.) ...Too bad I can't go out whenever I want and try all of the grub y'all are cooking. Fuck you, Covid-19.

Sorry for the rambling, haha. :p