The Saturday Night Conversation Thread - Jul-25-2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Conversation Thread - It’s Hot Out! - Edition

tenor.gif

Continuing the casual offseason vibe... The Conversation Thread.

Think a thread, that goes like a “Chat Room”.

Talk about WHATEVER. Post Pics. Gifs.

What are you drinking?

Eating?

tenor.gif

Tomorrow we’ll move this thread to off topic. But for now... It’s Saturday Night!

tenor.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hoppy! Ahh!

7f860081090ab902e71adbe970c2c7a0_640x640.jpg

Long Bay Brewing, Rothesay New Brunswick

Notes:
This hazy brew is a New England style IPA named after our scooter-riding friend who taught us how to brew many moons ago. Ruckus has power, yes, with hefty alcohol and hoppy horsepower from Citra and Mosaic hops, but the ride is super smooth, balanced with sweet goodness from Golden Promise malt. Grab a glass and take a comfy cruise on this juicy, malty beercycle.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Been lazy and asleep today. It's weird because I didn't stay up last night, but I've been asleep almost all of today. Probably going to play video games all night.

Also, I probably need to make a video for my YouTube today, but I probably won't.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Just woke up from a nap. I get to augur a couple of tubs. Exciting woo!

Then it'll be steaks, corn with elote, garlic bread washed down with a couple glasses of zin. That is the amazing thing that we are spoiled with in nor cal, an hour and change from the Shenandoah Valley with some of the best zinfandels.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I had to look that up. Sounds really good, anything unique about yours?
I haven't looked up that recipe in forever. I use whatever ingredients are readily available to me. Mayo, green onion, parmesan cheese, lemon and salt and pepper.

The corn is the most interesting piece as I've tried cooking it multiple ways. What I end up doing is pulling all the stalks off except the bare minimum to cover the corn. I'll peel back that layer and pull out the long hairs or fibers, and recover the corn. I'll season with a bit of lemon juice and some chili powder. I find that grilling it and turning it about every five minutes at about 350-375 for thirty minutes gives it the best looking color and crunchy yet moist flavor.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Made Queso and chips, then watched The Mummy movie with Tom Cruise. Average movie with good food, so a decent night.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Made Queso and chips, then watched The Mummy movie with Tom Cruise. Average movie with good food, so a decent night.
Tom Cruise was in The Mummy?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was in a new version. I think the movie company was doing a monster reboot. Russell Crow was in the movie as Dr. Jekyll. The movie was a 2 out of 4 star movie IMO