The roof!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
It looks like they're getting close to putting some of the roof on. They have Big Red in place, and the section pictured looks like it's going to be mobilized as well (notice the flat beds with the large wood beams sitting under the roof section). They have the counter-weight set up for the crane as well.

I know this probably doesn't excite others as much as it does me, but I think it's awesome to have the site cams like they have them.

And they have painted some of the columns.

Capture.PNG

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Especially once the NFL Network moves into the complex, the salt from the rest of the NFL about how the Rams are favored children will be enough to season a planet size bucket of fries.

This venue is going to be so crazy cool.

It will be a pilgrimage level destination not only for Rams fans (kinda like Jerry World was for many NFL fans for a long time)

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
What a massive crane. How on earth did they get it there?? There's no underpass it will fit through.... wow.
Just wish is wasn't called big red....
Making tons of progress, you can see the arc of the future roof along the tops of the columns...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What a massive crane. How on earth did they get it there?? There's no underpass it will fit through.... wow.
Making tons of progress, you can see the arc of the future roof along the tops of the columns...
In pieces. They assembled it on site ala the ole Erector Sets.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Haha I don’t give a F what they call it just as long as it does the job man!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
In pieces. They assembled it on site ala the ole Erector Sets.

YouTube it sometime. Fascinating process.

I loved erector sets! Played with them for hours when I was a kid. I still have some and I play with them till this day.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
YouTube it sometime. Fascinating process.

I loved erector sets! Played with them for hours when I was a kid. I still have some and I play with them till this day.
Erector sets were great and sometimes frustrating. But you KNOW the guys who came up with this thing HAD to have one or several as a kid. I had three and kept trying to short cut the instructions. These guys probably did too, but unlike mine, their shortcuts worked.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Erector sets were great and sometimes frustrating. But you KNOW the guys who came up with this thing HAD to have one or several as a kid. I had three and kept trying to short cut the instructions. These guys probably did too, but unlike mine, their shortcuts worked.

They came with instructions?

The only short cut I took was when I wanted more power for the electric motor and wired it directly to the AC outlet. 20 lashes with the skinny belt from my Dad and some new paint on the wall, I had learned my lesson. Never show your Dad the results of your experiments.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
They need to get that sterile, no personality, corporate naming rights thing announced already.
There's only one choice too. Anything else would be a travashamockery of a decision.

Dodge Ram Field
51XvRhoqx3L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Of course, the white collar people who make these decisions will fuck it up, make a deal based upon nothing but the almighty dollar and call it something like Health Net Inc Stadium instead.

Last edited: