The return of Khan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

superfan24

Starter
Wow surprised by this. Would be awesome to own an NFL team though, but no team is like the Rams :cheese:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It will certainly be interesting comparing the Rams and Jags now.

I've been having some terrible nightmares about silent Stan lately. This off-season will be revealing indeed.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
superfan24 said:
Wow surprised by this. Would be awesome to own an NFL team though, but no team is like the Rams :cheese:

For real, it would fun (and stressful) to have your own team.

But...that's what Madden is for!

Good for the Jags tho. I always felt that Del Rio was kinda of a douche and this move makes me feel negatively about that org. Still have ugly uniforms tho.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hmm, maybe he will move the Jags to St. Lou when the Rams move back to LA! I KEED, I KEED!!! :bign:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
There is going to be A LOT of speculation that the Jags will move to St. Louis and the Rams will move back to LA.

A LOT.

Plus, the hometown boy, Blaine Gabbert, is from St. Louis.

I think if a team moves, it will likely be the Jags moving to LA, but who knows...who knows.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
brokeu91 said:
There is going to be A LOT of speculation that the Jags will move to St. Louis and the Rams will move back to LA.

A LOT.

I think if a team moves, it will likely be the Jags moving to LA, but who knows...who knows.

Kinda makes you think, doesnt it? :what:

superfan24

Starter
Angry Ram said:
superfan24 said:

For real, it would fun (and stressful) to have your own team.

But...that's what Madden is for!

Good for the Jags tho. I always felt that Del Rio was kinda of a douche and this move makes me feel negatively about that org. Still have ugly uniforms tho.

lol good point

superfan24

Starter
brokeu91 said:

A LOT.

That would really suck :cry: