The Rams are the model American sports franchise - Good Watch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Haha just saw this in my feed and am in the middle of watching it. Nice to see people who aren't fans of the team, but actually know what they are talking about, having a discussion on the team.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Fantastic watch. They have the pulse of the Rams. Pretty impressive when they aren’t their favorite team.

sloramfan

Starter
4 minutes in, and its late at night, and i gotta work tomorrow... but this is looking like a must watch ...

go rams

slo

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
They aren't lying. From top to bottom this organization has made all the right moves since returning to Los Angeles....or I should say after moving on from Fischer.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They aren't lying. From top to bottom this organization has made all the right moves since returning to Los Angeles....or I should say after moving on from Fischer.
They haven’t just moved on from Fisher. There is a long list of failures and it all started to look brighter once the new ownership took over.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This video just validates why I don't give a shit about the cap. They'll figure it out and keep winning games.

dang

Legend
They haven’t just moved on from Fisher. There is a long list of failures and it all started to look brighter once the new ownership took over.
Stop picking on Fisher. While he can’t play 3-dimensional chess (like McVay) he was pretty good at tic tac toe (blue font).

methomas50

Rookie
Bottom line: Kroenke knows what he doesnt know. Willing to spend money, hire the right people, and stay out of the way. Not like a Jerry Jones desperate for attention by constantly running his yapper and mugging for the camera. I would be shocked if when Woodland Hills is completed it isnt first class in every regard