The Quake and Wave

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Now that I have the copyright, I'm reaching out to fellow Ram fans on two boards to submit artwork I intend to use for T Shirts and other paraphernalia. Submit it here and I will message the winner and we will formalize a contract that shares 20% of the profit.

The inspiration for this is a defense that doesn't draw enough attention because it lacks proper marketing. The uniforms are too pretty, too So Cal, to visually context how awesomely this defense performs. Therefore I used two So Cal natural powers to describe the unit.

The Quake is the front 7. They shake up the offense by pure disruption. Artwork should show a fault line crevice that divides the offense.

The Wave is the secondary that resembles a tidal wave which will envelope any hope of forward progress.

My hope is to develop specs in time to send to members of the defense to wear during interviews. I'd love to share this and promote it with my Ramily here.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know artwork takes time so if anyone is working on it, please let me know before I hire someone

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I know artwork takes time so if anyone is working on it, please let me know before I hire someone
I will ask my daughter. She is in college right now but may have the time to whip something up.