The Pivot: featuring Jalen Ramsey (1hr video interview)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Like I was saying though as Jalen being a team leader.I’m not sure if he wants to be a team captain.Whatever Jalen wants Jalen gets. You know like a SuperBowl ring.

He talked about getting burned & his thoughts when it happened. Freaking beautiful mindset. Spot on.

The relationship which some wanted to not believe or respect was Jalen RAMsey & Raheem Morris.That really is important.If Jalen didn’t want Eric Weedle on The Rams & calling plays it’s not going to happen Imo.
His respects for OBj are huge,and how Odell was just about to get PAID.
I still think OBj might go to Green Bay? The Rams are at the top of the list as well.7
What Jalen means to his teammates is priceless.RR31 I’m sure is way ahead of his knowledge about coveragages & D-sets from being in that DB room with him.
I agree about RR31. I'd still like a veteran brought in also to help on that side.

OBj isn't leaving LA. Mark my words (I hope).

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I agree about RR31. I'd still like a veteran brought in also to help on that side.

OBj isn't leaving LA. Mark my words (I hope).

Well with Odell? We’ll see when the time comes.I’m going by my knowledge & puzzling pieces like Golden Taint.
1.He was going to be a Packer.Imo if that had happened.Different ending?
2.The hug after The Rams lost in GB
3.Adams being traded.

My hope is GB just flat out sucks.That will, may I say while on the toilet.Trump everything.

David Long is going into his 4th season.He maybe penciled in at a starter or Nickle.RR31 is still young.
The depth isn’t there.DD31 is a question mark & a liability if being counted on as a starter.He has excellent knowledge of The Rams defense though.

Yes a veteran CB would be nice & maybe a must? I’m sure The Rams will look to draft the best CB they can when they step with there first pick.
-Could we see The Rams trade up in the draft?

Going also back to say Obj or just say the WR position.Us Ram Fans can say all that we want about Ram Players.I always like to see & believe on there upside.(wish(need)to live life more that way). I try to be the half Full(fool) Guy.
I like The Rams WR depth & can start with Tutu.I think he can be like a couple of those poor man T.Hill types.
Until camp gets here & see if he has gained some muscle we won’t know ?
—Harris maybe losses weight ? If he bulks up maybe TE again? Speed &rout running keys.
-Ben Sko- just let him working with Stafford & Kupp.Going to add he is tight with Harris as well for the next 3 season.
Van of course.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams need a bigger RB. When I do my draft break down I will look for a draft pick the best fit for The Rams.

—BTW this is the 1st. Time in my life since Fullerton & UCI days Inhave not really looked into The NFL draft.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Rams need a bigger RB. When I do my draft break down I will look for a draft pick the best fit for The Rams.

—BTW this is the 1st. Time in my life since Fullerton & UCI days Inhave not really looked into The NFL draft.
I agree so much that hit you with the make it LOUD emoji....

Ram65

Legend
Jalen is very very competitive and maybe a little too emotional. It's cool that's what makes him what he is. He is also very physical too.