The Passing of a Big Nice Guy!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yesterday morning, about 2:15am PST, My Next Door Neighbor, for the last 30 years, passed away! A really great guy! A lot of you may not know his name, but I'll bet you know his Face....

-mickey-jones2.jpg

... His Name is Mickey Jones, and he was a Really Good guy! Friend and Neighbor!
Michey 3.jpg

He Loved his Motorcycle ( Below) and when he wasn't Acting, which was seldom, He'd be on one Big ride or another!
Mickey Jones 1.jpg

His last gig was on the TV series "Justified" were he played a Mob Boss, Until they Killed him Off!!

He had been quite Ill for the last 2-3 years and was a shell of himself at Death! He told me, after he turned 70, "Getting Old is a Bitch!"
I'll link to a Bio on Him, He started out By Playing Drums with a Lot of Big Names!!

www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/justified-actor-mickey-jones-dies-at-76

AFTER YOU CLICK ON THE LINK YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON THE NAME ' Mickey Jones' JUST UNDER THE HEADER!! Sorry I had a problem with the Link!!

Psycho_X

Legend
Ah, bummer. Always liked him in the few things I remember. Besides Justified he was one of the construction guys who'd always come on Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor's fictional show"Tool Time" on Home Improvement. He was always funny in that. Think I remember him in Total Recall also. Seemed like one of those nice biker guys you'd love to have a beer with. Sorry to hear that but really cool he was your neighbor.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ah, bummer. Always liked him in the few things I remember. Besides Justified he was one of the construction guys who'd always come on Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor's fictional show"Tool Time" on Home Improvement. He was always funny in that. Think I remember him in Total Recall also. Seemed like one of those nice biker guys you'd love to have a beer with. Sorry to hear that but really cool he was your neighbor.
Your right on all counts Psycho_X!!

He started out as a Musician, was a Drummer with Johnny River, Bob Dylan, and The First Edition w/ Kenny Rogers!

He also Directed two Films on Dylan!

He wrote a book on his Life Titled ' Mickey Jones - That would be me: Rock & Roll Survivor to Hollywood Act!

And although he choice to live in a modest neighborhood, here in Simi Valley, He was rumored to be worth about $420m!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I always really liked him as well.
Glad (you both) got to have good guys for neighbors.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Your right on all counts Psycho_X!!

He started out as a Musician, was a Drummer with Johnny River, Bob Dylan, and The First Edition w/ Kenny Rogers!

He also Directed two Films on Dylan!

He wrote a book on his Life Titled ' Mickey Jones - That would be me: Rock & Roll Survivor to Hollywood Act!

And although he choice to live in a modest neighborhood, here in Simi Valley, He was rumored to be worth about $420m!
His Book Cover!

Mickey's Book.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Oh shit, that's right.

Pete! "That would be me" lol.

@DaveFan'51 that's pretty cool he was your neighbor!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Oh crap, that's right.

Yes it was he's and all around nice-guy "Community Orientated " and he used to have great Parties at his House on Academy Awards Night!!:D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Oh crap, that's right.

This is a Really Great Video of the Last Tool Time episode!! Mickey Made it all come together with his music!!(y):yess:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Thanks for sharing your friend Dave. Sorry about his passing.

Just curious, you got your friendship with Deacon Jones....Mickey Jones....you hidin’ Any other Jones?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks for sharing your friend Dave. Sorry about his passing.

Just curious, you got your friendship with Deacon Jones....Mickey Jones....you hidin’ Any other Jones?
Nope! That about cover's it! Unless you want to consider being on the same Plane with Roman Gabriel once! Or I once did some Movie extra work and was in a Film with Anthony Quinn and Shelly Winters and about 1/2 dozen Character Actors you would know by Face but probably not name like Claude Akins and Anthony Carruso!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Nope! That about cover's it! Unless you want to consider being on the same Plane with Roman Gabriel once! Or I once did some Movie extra work and was in a Film with Anthony Quinn and Shelly Winters and about 1/2 dozen Character Actors you would know by Face but probably not name like Claude Akins and Anthony Carruso!

anthony-quinn-shelley-winters-flap-the-last-warrior-1970-bp8c31.jpg

aqw.jpg

Alright Dave, which one of these guys is you?!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea, I remember him from Justified. Sad to hear that, Dave.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
View attachment 23951

View attachment 23953

Alright Dave, which one of these guys is you?!!!
LOL! Yes, this is the Movie! It was Titled "Flap" and it was a Flop!!:LOL: But a Fun movie to be in, especially between Take's when we got to kick back with the Stars!
I wasn't in any of these photos, my work was in "Out-side" scenes. I was Part of a group that wanted to "Linch Anthony Quinn's character!:D

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh man, very sad!
I’m actually binge watching Justified, and just finished up season 5 where he was prominently featured.
Rip and sorry for the loss of your friend Dave

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sad. I think my first memory of him was from Grizzly Adams. Something about him always said that he was a good guy. Sorry for your loss @DaveFan'51. It’s very hard to see your friends pass.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and condolences go to his family and friends.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry Dave....It was cool that he got to know you!:sneaky: