The OLine is the major priority

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
As I have been saying all this off-seasoff we needed to address the OLine. We have any of our starters go down our offense could collapse.

Smart - real smart drafting.

I have said there are a ton of LBs we will get one we like.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I agree. Foundation First and they have said over and over that they really like Little and EB........I think they are looking for LB depth later and not immediate starters.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
With so many NFL teams struggling to field a competent OL, it was pretty clear rams weren't going to find good depth with FA's. Only way to find future talent was in the draft, soo...... Noteboom, Allen. Not sexy but smart moves for the future of the OL.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
With so many NFL teams struggling to field a competent OL, it was pretty clear rams weren't going to find good depth with FA's. Only way to find future talent was in the draft, soo...... Noteboom, Allen. Not sexy but smart moves for the future of the OL.

this for sure is looking to the future.