The Old Man Who Fell Out of a Tree

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

H.Birdman

UDFA
Name
Harvey
For those of you who don’t know who he is, didn’t understand why he was in a tree and were ready to punch your TV if he showed up one more time, allow me to explain.

He is Ned Yost, manager of the Kansas City Royals. There are a couple of FireNedYost groups you can join just for fun, but they focus on his terrible coaching, not his terrible commercials.

He wasn’t climbing a tree just for kicks. He went up a tree because he was hunting. He had a deer stand in the tree so he could wait for a deer to come by and then shoot it. Verizon is trying to sidestep that part of the story because a lot of customers and would-be customers would probably say they are glad he fell if they knew why he was in the tree.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
HA! I knew it!

First thing I said to my kids was, "bet he was climbing up to a stand of some sort. No way THAT guy is some eco guy checking his wildlife cams"