The official vent thread; Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
A penalty on a run back that "never happened"????

Pho Kadat

Rookie
Personal fouls will always be enforced regardless of whether the play is live or blown dead.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here at ROD we try to minimize the negative threads that follow shortly after a loss while our tempers are hot. Trust me, I'm there too!

But, relative to housekeeping... Please post your vents here.

Thank you!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
What a joke this game was, how many games are we going to come to looking completely unprepared like we never played football before.

What the hell is with this Jekyll and Hyde team?

jjab360

Legend
I was a fool to believe we could actually make the playoffs...

Welp, here comes draft season, I gues...

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
PFFFFFT!

I mean in the end it's Kellen Clemens , when he does good enough to help the team ,great, when the opponent decides to make Clemens beat them ,it can't be good if the defense is.
I'm disappointed , but bitchin' at yall aint gonna make it better for me so ,I do wish they'd give Pead some playing time just for shits and grins.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
WTF was the D doing today?

Time to play Austin Davis and see if he might be the back up QB for next year. KC has heart and a knowledge of the O, but his limitations negate his abilities.
Just to depressed to continue, time to find something to get my mind off of football.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This defense sux. This team absorbs penalties as if Al Davis homself was running it. This team... Sux.

Oh, and this offense sux. Is that redundant?

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We are now where we have been. Basement of nfc west. Outclassed by a bidwell team. Pass the morphine.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Me: I don't like our coordinators.

Walton has a highly invested defense rated near the bottom of the league. No excuse. None.

Schotty lost Sam and dealt a tough hand. But dude doesn't know how to play chess at his level. If he is out-game planned early, he's toast.

:mad:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Kudos to AZ, however. Nice defense.

Fitz still has it. Floyd is a good player too.

ram29jackson

Rookie
LOL well I picked the Cards to cover for some Ram-virtual cash but didn't expect that gap in the score.

the Rams are young ,inexperienced, unorganized and have lots of work to do

jjab360

Legend
Me: I don't like our coordinators.

Walton has a highly invested defense rated near the bottom of the league. No excuse. None.

Schotty lost Sam and dealt a tough hand. But dude doesn't know how to play chess at his level. If he is out-game planned early, he's toast.

:mad:
If Schotty had Sam and some more experienced players, I think our offense could produce. Our defense has plenty of talent and experience, though, what's Walton's excuse?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If Schotty had Sam and some more experienced players, I think our offense could produce. Our defense has plenty of talent and experience, though, what's Walton's excuse?

Agree.

RE: Schotty... I'm concerned about his ability to win the in-game strategy.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, we're knocked out of the playoffs...again. At this rate, Fisher's not going to be coaching here for long, and Snead's going to go with him. And we have a bunch of bone-headed dumbasses who can't pull their fucking heads out of their fucking asses and stop giving the fucking opponent free yardage with their fucking penalties. My fucking fate, the penalties.

At this point, I'm worried that this coaching staff and front office is yet another failure who can't turn this team around.